Need help finding part name

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help finding part name

Hello,

I've been looking through the Suzuki OEM parts on the main site trying to find a couple OEM parts I want to replace and I really need some help because I just can't find what one is called or what category it falls under so I can look at the blueprints and get the part numbers.

On my 03' Katana 600 there are two chrome pieces (the only chrome pieces on the bike) that are right above the rear brake lever and shift lever. If you look at the picture below you can see it right above the rear brake lever. They have rust spots and I just want to replace them. The problem is I can't locate them on the OEM parts map. Can someone please tell me what they are called, or better yet provide a link to the part number itself, so I can order them and get the rust off my bike?

Thank you in advance,

JD

"Never argue with a fanatic about religion....unless you take as much as amusment as I do in the serenity and beauty of watching a sweet and innocent person devolve into a raving lunatic who's foaming at the mouth. Aaah...memories..." *Looking wistfully into the horizon as I pop another host wafer into my mouth from the plastic covered roll in my hand.*

If I think it's the part you're talking about, it's called the front foot guard on the fiche. They're number 15 ang 16. Try here:
    Q. "What do you think when you see a pretty girl walking down the street" -A. "One side of me says, 'I'd like to talk to her, date her'. The other side of me says , 'I wonder how her head would look on a stick?"

Comment

Same thing for bike bandit - parts 15 and 16 (#497834 and #497863) - cost is $24.62 each. It can be found under "frame and footrest" if you search for OEM parts, then input your make, year, and model.
      "When you work on your mysterious lady part stuff, you should have the right tools, too. That's why you should use Maypax. The official tampon of NASCAR." Ricky Bobby

sigpic

Comment

Thank you guys so much for taking the time to get the link and everything. I know I looked at that category too and must have overlooked the most obvious part there. Merry Christmas!
        "Never argue with a fanatic about religion....unless you take as much as amusment as I do in the serenity and beauty of watching a sweet and innocent person devolve into a raving lunatic who's foaming at the mouth. Aaah...memories..." *Looking wistfully into the horizon as I pop another host wafer into my mouth from the plastic covered roll in my hand.*

Comment

glad to see you found what you were look for. merry christmas

Comment

Working...
          X