X

Are you in Georgia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you in Georgia?

I need an Alternator for my 600f Katana....if your within 200 miles of Hinesville, GA please contact me. Thanks

Originally posted by 96Kat75085 View Post
    I need an Alternator for my 600f Katana....if your within 200 miles of Hinesville, GA please contact me. Thanks

By your handle I'll take it you have a 1996 model? If yes, stick with a 90-97 600 or 89-97 750 alternator for wire connections to match.

Krey
    Last edited by Kreylyn; 05-15-2011, 01:23 PM.
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

I have an alternator. I can ship that in a flat rate box for like $12. PM me if you want it. Thanks. I have a PRE 98 alternator.

Comment

Originally posted by arsenic View Post
        I have an alternator. I can ship that in a flat rate box for like $12. PM me if you want it. Thanks. I have a PRE 98 alternator.
        It is a 600f, made the handle when i was told it was a 750...found out later that its just a 600. Anyways, how much for it and does it work? If I paypal paid would you ship over night and how much?

Comment

Over night is not Priority, Priority is 2-3 days. You have a 96 correct? If so $50 shipped to your door. PM me and I'll give you my PayPal address.

Comment

Over night is not Priority, Priority is 2-3 days. You have a 96 correct? If so $50 shipped to your door. PM me and I'll give you my PayPal address.
            Is that overnight shipping and cost of part?

Comment

No dude, READ WHAT I'M POSTING. I'm NOT going to ship it overnight, not going to happen. $50 is the cost of the part plus PRIORITY shipping.

Comment

No dude, READ WHAT I'M POSTING. I'm NOT going to ship it overnight, not going to happen. $50 is the cost of the part plus PRIORITY shipping.
                READ WHAT I ASKED! First and foremost, I need to get the hell out of GA and get home. I don't have time to wait for a part to get here if i can help it. I am/was willing to pay for both the part and the shipping cost. If your unable to accomplish this then so be it. I can pay for the same part on ebay and pay shipping charge of 12.00 and it get here the same time. Thank for your time though.

Comment

Buy it on eBay.

Comment

Working...
                  X