X

Front-end stand/hoist???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front-end stand/hoist???

Hi all, someone posted a picture (link) of a front end bike stand that resembled a miniature hoist. It I’m not mistaken it was shown in motorcycle race pit area. I tried the search option but it I couldn’t find it. Can someone re-post if you know what I’m trying to find? Sorry for being vague, but I want to fabricate one just in case I need to raise the front end. Or if you have any creative ideas I sure would like to see them. Many thanks.
    Alex - 03 750Kat for street, 01 DRZ400e for dirty fun stuff. Stay safe and ride well…

Hey here's a thread that was mainly focused on lifting the rear, but you can also apply some of those ideas to the front... such as running straps under the triple tree.
    '01 TL1000R

Comment

Thanks mystahagy, that's the one, it looked a tad different but the design is still the same.
      Alex - 03 750Kat for street, 01 DRZ400e for dirty fun stuff. Stay safe and ride well…

Comment

My front end is lifted up right now with a normal floor jack (hydraulic car floor jack) on the oppsite side as the kickstand. It's more sturdy now than with the kickstand alone.

Comment

Working...
        X