No announcement yet.
X

Stupid Modding Bug...$$$$$

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah it is addicting... very addicting... I think i am close to getting mine the way i want it... Once i do it will be time to buy a project bike.
    Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

Corey is gonna love this!

Comment

I spend all my money on Crack, Beer, and Hookers. I am into modding my life and state of mind.
        Kan-O-Gixxer!
        -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
        -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
        -Ohlins Susupension
        -Various Other Mods

Comment

Originally posted by SweetLou
          I spend all my money on Crack, Beer, and Hookers. I am into modding my life and state of mind.
          It is great to know that there are others out there like me. For so long I felt like I was the only one.

Comment

Right now the $ I am spent, I think it would be cheaper to go with hookers and blow

Comment

Okay guys this is what I bought in the last week off of ebay for mods.
              1. A set of carbon fiber mirrors with the integrated turn signals for $38 shipped.
              2. 50 White 5mm Leds for $35 Shipped. Wire and resitor and 2ft wire attached.
              3. 25 brass crome plated led holders for less than $10 shipped.
              4. A set of 4 angel eyes leds for the headlights. Just Like the BMW for $32 Shipped.
              5. A set of Frame sliders "Flame Sliders" White for less that $50 shipped.

So with that said. Less than $ 200 for all that. 1 hooker would cost probably more than that an hour. Unless I get the one that smokes crack and looks like she needs 4 IV's to stay walking. Id rather have something to show for it on my bike than cauliflower on my.............. well you get the point. LOL
              Ride On,
              Jon

Comment

Ah comon, there are plenty of hookers that you can find for less than 200.00 an hour; unless your on Hollywood Blvd or something :rofl: and yes I'd most definately have gotten the bike mods; they'll far outlast hooker and u wont get any diseases.

I'd be interested in seeing the angel eyes when ur finished installing them.

Comment

Yeah, and the hookers suck down in Alabama... but they got good crack!

Comment

Come to British Columbia.. Blowjobs go for $20 from the crack whores...

Comment

Here in Florida we're getting blown by Wilma for free tonight!

Cheers,
                      =-= The CyberPoet
                      Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Originally posted by The CyberPoet
                        Here in Florida we're getting blown by Wilma for free tonight!

Cheers,
                        =-= The CyberPoet
                        Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
                        Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
                        Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

Working...
                        X