X

na na na na na na na na BAT PANTS!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• na na na na na na na na BAT PANTS!

just picked up an alpinestars TZ-1 jacket and the SP-2 gloves at a local shop the other day. i love both of them! the jacket is still a little stiff, but getting better every day. i'm looking at buying the alpinestars bat pants and the S-MX3 Sport/Touring Boots. just wondering if anyone has experience with the sizing on these? i usually wear size 33" (waist) pants, and just wonder if these run big or small and if it's possible to wear jeans underneath them.
    You ever take that off any sweet jumps?

Now if you were talking about Joe Rocket........

Comment

I bought the A* track pants and I usually take a 36" jean... but I needed a 40" track pant. I could get the 38"s on... but I couldn't move.

Try 'em before you buy 'em.

Comment

had a similar issue w/ my rocket jacket when i went to try them on. had to get 2 sizes bigger than normal.. couldnt zipper the damn thing up and move at the same time in the size I thought I should have at first

Comment

i have the boots and LOVE THEM plus i only paid 100 bux bran new, one hell of a deal

Comment

Do you guys usually wear jeans under your leathers or just the leathers?
            Nobody looks back on his or her life and wishes they had spent more time at work.

Comment

Originally posted by Nomad
              Do you guys usually wear jeans under your leathers or just the leathers?
              No jeans. Not comfortable at all I find.

You can get Underleathers... very comfy and helps control the sweat and keep you cool. Also makes it ALOT easier to take them off after a day of riding.

Trust me... you'll see what I mean.

Any pair of running pant , ie - stretchy spandex-like material that breathes and wicks moisture away from the body will work too. Same thing.

Comment

Working...
              X