Funny thing happend....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny thing happend....

on the way home from work..
    As I was bragging the other day I can pull my key out of the ignition..
    So after starting up the bike I realized I had forgotten to put my tool box under the seat.. No worries pull out the key (engine still running)
    POP the seat, stow the tools, off we go...

Yup..

90% on the way home while stopped at a
    long red light I was admiring how clean
    the 600 top tree looks on the RatKat when I think:
    Hmmm a little too clean.. something is missing..
    THE KEY!

I slowly look behind me

DOH!
    I coolly pull the key out of the seat lock and stick it back in the ignition.

Yup thats me Mr Smooth!!
    Good thing APD didn't see me with no key..

Smooth move exlax

Its really fun too when you sit on the bike, put on all your gear; helmet, gloves, jacket, your ready to go.. u cant find ur key; searching thru pockets, tank bag, on the ground, everybody's ready to go..and there it is in the seat lock!

Comment

OH hell, I have so many customers at the HD dealer getting their keys replaced because they left them in the saddlebag lock or steering head lock and now they are buying new ones.

Sorry ahead of time Pete

DUMMAS!!
      TDA Racing/Motorsports
      1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
      Who knows what is next?
      Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
      Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Originally posted by WildKat
        Its really fun too when you sit on the bike, put on all your gear; helmet, gloves, jacket, your ready to go..
        Wait I thought it was gloves , jacket, then helmet???

Comment

Originally posted by 87vert
          im guessing you shouldnt be able to remove the key?

It's an added feature..

Comment

I did that last week...

I took my bike to classes that night and accidently left the key in the seat lock while I was in class. Good thing no one was walking by and simply made off w/ my bike!
            "Pleasant experiences make life enjoyable, painful experiences lead to growth" - cheap Chinese fortune cookie

Comment

I wish i could do that I'm always startin the thing to let it warm up and wondering if I have any gas.

Comment

Originally posted by Black_peter
                Originally posted by WildKat
                Its really fun too when you sit on the bike, put on all your gear; helmet, gloves, jacket, your ready to go..
                Wait I thought it was gloves , jacket, then helmet???
                oh dont start that controversy again...Range just want able to handle the fact that he actually saw me put my helmet on after my gloves

Comment

or do like me and replace the ign lock cylinder... then you will need two keys...
                  a

gather 'round, children

Comment

Working...
                  X