X

Fired it up tonight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fired it up tonight.

For those who do not know I just installed a 750 in my Kat 600. It sounds great so far with gix 750 cams, a bandit 1200 exhaust and a 5 degree ignition advancer. Unfortunately the one thing that I didn't think of was boots to connect the airbox to the carbs. Without the airbox I cannot continue tuning in the carbs. Hopefully the boots will be in my hot little hands on Monday.

Patience is a virtue that I do not possess

PICS!!!!!!!

Comment

Can't wait to here more about it...

Comment

Why not run pods, and a stage 3 jet kit for that set up???? think UFO8MyCow has some extra pods laying around for cheap.
        Kan-O-Gixxer!
        -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
        -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
        -Ohlins Susupension
        -Various Other Mods

Comment

What year engine did you use?
          I'd like to add that header to the
          list of exhaust parts!
          Any changes or notes about putting the bandit exhaust on? Tell me that too.

Comment

I was thinking of pods but I didn't want to deal with the headaches of tuining out the mid range bog. As for the bandit exhaust, It bolts to the motor easy enough but it hangs down 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch lower than the 750 exhaust. The muffler bolts up to the mount that holds the pillion peg okay but the frame mount under the bike does not line up. oh, my Two Brothers slip on bolts up but has alignment problems with the frame. pics will be forthcoming.

Comment

Yea more info, I'm looking into a 750 swap into my 600 here in the not too distant future.......
              '07 SV1000S
              Power Commander III USB
              M4/Yosh Ti Full Race Exhaust
              Driven 520 chain kit
              Spiegler SS Brake & Clutch lines

Comment

Working...
              X