new kat rider

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new kat rider

Welcome to Katriders
    Is florescent still cool in Florida? Not saying it looks bad...just 80's different.
    What's with the turn signals? ....just asking because they're in an odd place and doubled up on one side.. Nice original paint, don't see that to much.
    Last edited by 92xjunker; 11-21-2015, 10:54 PM.
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

well i dont care if it look kool at least im seen and it does get alot of attention tho getting redy to plastic dip it flat black with the florescent green but ty
      and turn signal are removed now just flush mounts on now
      were like that when i bought bike

Comment

Why? That's freakin clean.. The florescent doesn't look bad at all with the graphics and as you said you want to be seen.....: so your going to plastidip it black????
        "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
        spammer police
        USAF veteran

Comment

lol not sure what i wanna do to it ive only owned it a month my other bike is a ninja 250r 2007 still looking around the site getting ideas

do wanna do a head light mod but not finding one in here
          Last edited by fla600katana; 11-21-2015, 11:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Do the front wheel, get a yellow/green mirrored wind screen. Then a jet kit, NO POD FILTERS, CV carbs don't like them. Ignition advancer and upgrade the suspension. You'll have a nice handling ride. 4 into 1 exhaust if you wish. Believe it or not the duals are wanted by many, looks good.
            spammer police
            USAF veteran

Comment

I have the same solo cowl. The multi colored windscreen would work. ( purple, yellow and green)
              spammer police
              USAF veteran

Comment

got a pic of the cowl on would love to see what it looks like on

Comment

You can use a 98-06 katana just need to change the oil pan and oil pickup from a 98-06.
                  I believe Vance and Hines still make them for the Kat and Delvic. Delvic is pricey but, quality stuff. Bandit stuff will also fit.

Last edited by 92xjunker; 11-22-2015, 12:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                  spammer police
                  USAF veteran

Comment

love that cowl i so want one now

Comment

Working...
                    X