X

Dynojet kit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dnelli View Post
    I'm bummed. I was going to buy a Dyno Jet kit since the FP isn't available for the 1990 600. Also, my bike already had the V&H Supersport pipe kit, so i figured I'd get the K&N air filter kit. Now after reading all about these jet kits and how finicky they can be , I may just leave whatever was in the bike, in the bike. haha
    FP sill has kits for a 90 600cc kat, if you wanted one. I'd confirm you don't already have a kit in the bike first.

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Originally posted by Kreylyn View Post
      FP sill has kits for a 90 600cc kat, if you wanted one. I'd confirm you don't already have a kit in the bike first.

Krey

Nah...don't have a kit in the bike. I drilled out the air screw plugs, so that I could clean those circuits too. The Kat has been sitting since 1999. I searched the FP and didn't find one for a '90. If you have a moment, can you please hit me with a hyperlink here? I gutted the carbs last night to clean. thanks!
      2004 KTM 525 EXC
      2004 KTM 200 EXC
      1990 Suzuki GSX600F
      1978-1/2 AMF/H-D Low Rider 1200

Comment

Working...
      X