Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

another ,yet DIFFERENT , waving question.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Range
    I always wave to kids...they are our future...unless they are ugly...then I just point and laugh!
    HERE HERE BROTHER!!! Like george carlin says "Kids are like any other group of people, a few winnners , awhole lot of losers"

Originally posted by The CyberPoet
    I don't know -- cars just go invisible when I get on a bike... it's like I can't even see that they exist.

=-= The CyberPoet
    how funny you see that , because i think its the OTHER way around for me. THEY CAN NEVER SEE ME!!
    " The key to Immortality., is first living a life worth remembering." -St Augustine

Comment

Or say they say !

Comment

Originally posted by suzukisportrider2004
        i love when kids point at the bike ill usally rev it a little for them
        I had a kid maybe 12 come up next to me at a stop sign on one of those gas powered skate board. I looked over and revved it up a little and he revved his skateboard. lol I’m sure I help make his day. I like kids especially when they go home. But I am getting real tired of all the kids that want me to pop a wheelie.

Comment

I just wave back when somebody waves at me, it's just a habit. Like yawning when someone else does. I will wave a kids no matter what. I remember how cool I felt as a little kid when some biker waved back to me.

Comment

usually only bikers wave.. so I return the favor. I also have "Biker Friendly" stickers plastered all over my cage.

Comment

I don't know -- cars just go invisible when I get on a bike... it's like I can't even see that they exist.
              Originally posted by Badkitty
              how funny you see that , because i think its the OTHER way around for me. THEY CAN NEVER SEE ME!!
              It was supposed to be sarcasm, but I guess it got lost on the net...

Cheers,
              =-= The CyberPoet
              Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

If someone waves to me I look for something wrong and if nothing wave back why not. Kids always say do a wheelie one kid said at my job (he must have been 12ish) I said do a fing wheeling. I just started laughing and thought wait I live in NY he may have a gun so I just wave(I know that didn't even go with the topic sorry) anywyas I think if I don't wave I am being disrespectful and just do it sometimes I don't wave just because on have my hand on the handle bars etc...
                "Wait you are hitting me for something I might do"

Comment

May have been posted before but I thought it was an interesting read...

~Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Badkitty
                    It was supposed to be sarcasm, but I guess it got lost on the net...

Cheers,
                    =-= The CyberPoet
                    it didnt get lost it was my attempt at a funny...guess it didnt work
                    " The key to Immortality., is first living a life worth remembering." -St Augustine

Comment

i love just watching bikes even when im in my cage and i get excited when they fly past me imagine how much it means to those kids who like bikes
                      06 KAT 600

Stupidly Quick, Underdressed, Ignorant and Dangerous

Comment

Working...
                      X