X

Dropped The Bike... After I Finished 1000km Of Riding

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am glad the Kat is ok!
    "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
    JOHN 16:33

Comment

Originally posted by slayergsxf1
      Will the frame sliders you have work on a pre 98?? And you said no damage even the mirrors??
      It depends on the size of the slider you mount on the bracket. The slider was designed for the 98+ Katana so you'll have to PM BRAUNSTEIN82 to see if it would work on a pre-98. It's quite possible it can. There wasn't any damage to the mirror largely due to the fact is it didn't fall down hard and the mirror was able to flex with the fall. However, a heavier fall might scratch it up a little but that's better than it being crushed.
      "The secret to life is to keep your mind full and your bowels empty. Unfortunately, the converse is true for most people."

Comment

I added a few pics of the ride in the Pics and Flicks section under the Canadian Dragon.

Comment

Tony, glad to here the bike is okay. Looks like a sweet ride you guys took. I will be there next time. I am now even more glad I bought my sliders.

RIP - CyberPoet 20/09/2009

Comment

Working...
          X