X

I am still Alive

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HS2020 View Post
    She cheated and did everything she could to cover it up and make me look to be the bad one. It sucks but I am much better off without her. She cheated on me with 2 different guys and now she is engaged to one back in Nov. Best of luck to him. If they will cheat with you then they will cheat on you.
    Sounds familiar. My ex was caught cheating online by two of my four kids. She flew off to Texas to hook up with the guy. I got full custody of my kids and the family home....she ended up with a bald guy in a back-brace living in a trailer that his mom owned. Apparently computers can make you look good. Karma!
    Welcome back! There's a certain freedom that comes with being divorced.
    sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
    ------------------------------------------
    89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
    96 YZF 1000R

Comment

You're both great guys!
      Their loss!
      Start every day with a smile and get it over with - WC Fields

Comment

Originally posted by Slofuze View Post
        Sounds familiar. My ex was caught cheating online by two of my four kids. She flew off to Texas to hook up with the guy. I got full custody of my kids and the family home....she ended up with a bald guy in a back-brace living in a trailer that his mom owned. Apparently computers can make you look good. Karma!
        Welcome back! There's a certain freedom that comes with being divorced.
        I love it... What goes around comes around.
        sigpic
        '91 Katana 600 custom right-side shift, Yoshimura Exhaust, Vinyl Carbon Fiber wrapped.

'09 Aprilia Mana 850 Carbon Fiber body work, Leo Vince Exhaust, HID conversion

Comment

Thanks Slo. Yeah being single has its perks but not having my children everyday sucks big time. Its like reliving the pain all over again. So I take up my time with working on my masters degree for project management. I will eventually make more money than she ever thought I could.
          www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Working...
          X