Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Found some interesting Sliders for the Kat.........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found some interesting Sliders for the Kat.........

I have never seen these or someone mention them so I will post up... built by factory pro- adds some bling and protection.
    factory, bandit, gsf, 1200, carb, carburetor, carburator, tuning, stage 3, config 30, stage 1, mikuni, BMC, air filter, auto, automotive, motorcycle, ega, exhaust gas analyzer, factory, Aprilia, bandit, Honda, BMW, Buell, cbr, cbr600, ec997, eddy current, gsx, gsxr, ignition advance, Indian, jet, Kaw, Kawasaki, Yamaha, Mikuni, Keihin, Harley Davidson, r6, salvisberg, shift kit, tuning, billet, engine cover, dyno, dynojet, power commander, 100, 150, 200, factory, emulsion tube, needle jet, transmission detent, allen screw, racing, sounds, frame bumper,

Also more proformance for the 750 if you click on the blue link under katana. Enjoy!
    Nik
    88 Katana GSX600F, 19k miles, Total Custom- Soon to be revealed!!!!!!!

I checked into those last year.....they make 'em for pre-98's...but I don't know if the 98+ case covers are the same. Also, the covers which are available don't have sliders on 'em. That's all I remember....
    FrankenKat 1216
    GS Fiter 816
    GSXR750! (race)

Comment

I thought one of the reasons for frame sliders was to protect the engine covers, if the bike falls over on them won't it still put a crack in the covers, since the rubber is on the cover.

Comment

Working...
      X