No announcement yet.
X

lmao @ bait and hook.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hiliarious. let me guess... he had one of the big fart cans hooked up to 3/4 in exhaust pipe. That makes it faster Same with the stickers.. worth a few tenths at least

New to Katriders? Click Here!

Comment

Yes, you're going to hell, but I'd be there with you as I've done the same... and that thumping (when that's all you hear) drives my ears nuts!

Another one I used to do ALL the time was to get some dork next to me in a car all excited by racing the engine at a red light. When he looked away for a second, gun it forward, but not over the line. 7 out of 10 times they run the red light. Great when there's a cop watching! Yeah, I'm going to hell, aren't I? I haven't done it in a long time though!
      MikeG
      Central Oregon
      2006 Suzuki GSX600F
      (That's a Katana for non-insurance-agent people!)

Comment

That's friggin' classic.

If you're ever out this way look me up - I'll buy you a beer just for that.
        ---Jeff (Long Beach Represent!)

'99 Katana 750 (Metallic Space Blue / Matte Silky Gray Metallic)
        Plus some cars.

"Never Break More than You Fix..."

Comment

That wannabe needed this...
          2006 Black N Gold Katana 750.
          Hey Pittsburgh!!! (and Western PA), Join the
          "Sport Bike Alliance of Pittsburgh" : http://www.sportbikealliance.com And lets RIDE...
          Motorcycle Maintenance Scheduling and MPG tool: http://www.mileagetracker.org/index.php
          Veteran of the United States Air Force.
          "Land of the Free... BECAUSE... of the Brave".

Comment

Originally posted by TypeJ
            Not really cool IMO. And you used the word "Jap". Ouch! Sounds like you've got some issues to work out. I hope the peace and serenity of joyful riding will help you extend the hand of peace and harmony to others. Good luck.
            Ummm...let me see here....I was talking about a CAR! And this car was made in Japan. I could have easily wrote "japanese car", but I chose to write "jap" instead. If it was an african-canadian driving the car, and I said he was driving some "black car" (cuz the color was black....sorry, feel a need to be specific with you cuz you seem a little dense), would you insinuate that I was racist in that case as well?

And I did have an issue to work out. That issue is the morons in the modded "JAP" cars who always want you to go against them......and as you can see by reading my post I DID work it out.

So, dude, save the sermon for someone who gives a shit, and see it for what it really was. The kid wanted to race...and I obliged. Like I said, I didn't twist his arm. And for the record, anyone who can judge someone as you just did, and then spew that peace and harmony crap out their mouth at the same time, reeks of hypocricy. I would have been fine if you just said "I would not have done that", or "it wasn't cool".......but I draw the line at personal attacks with the "issues". So what are you? Buddhist? hari krishna (spelling)? L. Ron Hubbard dianetics? It has to be some weird shit like that, cuz I was always lead to believe that real christians practice some belief that goes something like, "judge not other unless thee be judged as well". So my advice to you is go light an incense and find your own harmony before you start preaching. And judging by the number of people who had TOTALLY opposite opinions than yourself, if I was in your place, I would be wondering if this is really a place to find your peace and harmony. So in a nutshell, I think you should save that crap for a forum where the majority of members are on the same frequency as you, cuz I really don't think this is the place.
            I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

I find it so funny to think them little "Asian" type vehicles that these "White-Americans" are driving these days are just so ridculous. I can't help but to point and laugh every time I see some "White-American" or "Asian-American" or any other "Race" or "Creed" driving them "Asian" type, wana-be fast and the furious vehicles. I love messing with them, and pointing and laughing at them. I can't help myself. I also like to take pictures next to them as I am pointing and laughing at them.

And Mojoe, for the record, yes, those parts are pretty cheap nowadays, but the reason a lot of these kids never paint them, or paint themprimer grey is because that costs to much money

Hope I didn't affend anyone with my post. I meen, I wouldn't want anyone to think I was a racist half breed mexican or anything.
              Kan-O-Gixxer!
              -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
              -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
              -Ohlins Susupension
              -Various Other Mods

Comment

Originally posted by SweetLou
                Hope I didn't affend anyone with my post. I meen, I wouldn't want anyone to think I was a racist half breed mexican or anything.
                SERENITY NOW! SERENITY NOW!

Comment

only you Mojoe!

Comment

Originally posted by Range
                    only you Mojoe!
                    Damn straight.....and damn proud of it.

Comment

while there were no tickets involved I had some guy try and race me in a beat up ford tempo I saw him looking at my bike while we were sitting at a light waiting for it to turn in paralell turn lanes. I took it from about 40 to 70 and he was desperately trying to keep up when I let off he did a flyby on me probably went bragging to his buddies how he beat a bike
                      Originally posted by AbeezieSoNeezie

fact: a yammie is a girls bike
                      fact: more that one girl rides yammies therefore yammies = a bunch of girls
                      fact: girls lie

therefore, the following equation is true.
                      girls = yammah
                      yammah = a bunch of liars

Comment

Working...
                      X