Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're going to hell for that!!

Sooo funny though!

Comment

That was funny as heck Mojoe. Don't feel guilty about it at all. He asked for it.
      Once you can accept the universe as being something expanding into an infinite nothing which is something, wearing stripes with plaid is easy.
      - Albert Einstein

Comment

that is the funniest shit ive heard in forever!! I would have done the exact same thing, except i would have just gave him the :bigfinger , priceless nonetheless.
        You shut your mouth when your talking to me!!

Spread the word!! www.bikerfriend.org

Comment

Originally posted by StoneJrW
          I bet he still bragged to his buddies about how he dusted a bike not knowing it was a setup. Too funny.
          I never thought of that. well....I guess it's ok. there is "some" truth behind it.
          and it will make the ticket easier to swallow for him.
          I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojoe
            Originally posted by Waltari
            Thats funny...now how will be ever to afford that wing for the trunk lid paying all those speeding tickets.
            he already had the wing. but maybe now he will have to take it off to sell it.

i would not compare this car to anything from the movies, but if I was a young punk, I would probably consider it a nice car. with the stereo, mags, wing....and who knows what else.....I am sure he can afford the ticket. that shiate isn't cheap to do, is it?

and i gotta tell ya, he kinda surprised me. granted, my bike is runny crappy right now. no kidding, i doubt i get a 100 miles to a tank. carbs are way off, and i am sure my plug wires are shot. anyway, i gave it 100%...took him off the line for a bit...but he gave it everything. I feel pretty confident really to guess maybe 110 even. maybe more even. shiate.....i am sure i was at 90 when i dropped...he was gone....lol. i kinda feel llke....well...a prick, for not warning him. should i?
            most of that garbage on those kinds of cars is very cheap actually. the faux carbon wing, ultra heavy yet cool looking 'racing' rims, molded plastic body kits etc. are all cheap thats why all the kids have it these days.

they even sell faux turbo blow off valves, so you can get that turbo sound without the turbo. or the faux intercooler so the it looks like you have a turbo...

guy i work with is into all that cheapO junk that makes the car look like it should be fast.

great stuff on getting him busted though then getting to see him once hes pulled over.
            03 katanika

Comment

mojoe i got 2 things to say 1 your an a$$ hole 2 man i love you i wish i could have watched that

Comment

Don't worry Mommy and Daddy will pay the ticket!!!!!

'Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose and sometimes it rains" !

Comment

Awesome!!!

That was great !!!

I hate ... HATE ... those dudes. They always want to race here in AZ but it isn't worth it. It's no contest except in a few rare cases.

No doubt he will brag to his pals that he dudsted a motorcycle. He'll leave out the part about not passing you until you hit the brakes.

Ride safe, Mojoe )
                  Race On The Track ... Never On The Street

Comment

You did well my friend. Perfect.
                    2001 Suzuki Katana 750 - Black

Comment

I did that once but on a highway. Up to about 125 pretty damn close, i was still ahead but then it just took off leaving me in the dust. It was one of those honda civics. Had to turbocharged cuz I could hear it winding.

Comment

The politically correct thing to say would be, "damn dude, that was just mean and not cool" but thats just too freekin funny

Comment

Good stuff!

...jerk.

'89 Toyota Supra Targa N/A
                          '90 Supra Turbo- mods in profile
                          '96 Kat 750-mods in profile--SOLD!!
                          '96 Honda CBR900rr -- I go outside and hump it at night.
                          '02 Honda CBR954rr -- Red, 'cause it's faster!

Comment

Thanks alot, i should have known it was you, how am i going to feed the kids this week,because you got me a speeding ticket.I hate you.

Nice job Mojoe, i would have been tempted to do the same thing
                            Ok, no more mister nice guy, i've met the guy in the street, and he's a wanker.

Comment

Not really cool IMO. And you used the word "Jap". Ouch! Sounds like you've got some issues to work out. I hope the peace and serenity of joyful riding will help you extend the hand of peace and harmony to others. Good luck.
                              Press the attack!

Comment

Hey I had a ricer car w/ all the fixin's (not cheap ones mind u) and I still think its funny. It's all about attitude and getting served! If your tryin to dish the $hit, ya gotta take it! If he was cool then hey let him be, show a little attitude, get the wrath! Point to the bikes!
                                Ray - Thank you, may I have another?

Comment

Working...
                                X