No announcement yet.
X

KatRiders Member Map.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah...I vote for a proximity search engine by zip code or something.

'89 Toyota Supra Targa N/A
    '90 Supra Turbo- mods in profile
    '96 Kat 750-mods in profile--SOLD!!
    '96 Honda CBR900rr -- I go outside and hump it at night.
    '02 Honda CBR954rr -- Red, 'cause it's faster!

Comment

Originally posted by Yellow2002Kat
      Well, I've tried to do it a couple of times in the past without success. Also tried twice today with no luck.

I put in my screen name and my e-mail address. Then a message pops up telling me to check my e-mail and click on the link from there to place my pin. Problem is I never get that e-mail so I can't place my pin.

I use FireFox as my browser of choice - could that be causing the problem?
      Spam-blocker blocking the e-mail ?
      I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Dammit , now you guys are blocking MY pin .

Comment

Well, I've tried to do it a couple of times in the past without success. Also tried twice today with no luck.

I put in my screen name and my e-mail address. Then a message pops up telling me to check my e-mail and click on the link from there to place my pin. Problem is I never get that e-mail so I can't place my pin.

i was having the same problem... i just checked in my junk folder and it's there, however when i click on the link to set the pin it just sends me to the original page and doesnt let me "set" a pin...

Comment

we could use something like www.frappr.com

Comment

Originally posted by md86

Yes, it was in the junk folder. Don't really understand why since I get KR e-mail about PMs without a problem.

Anyway, now I'm on the map, and no one is blocking me
              ****** WAS...Ma Ma Ma My Katana ******

Si hoc signum legere potes, operis boni in rebus Latinus alacribus et fructuosis potiri potes.

Comment

Yup been on the map since I joined I think. But yeah, having many riders from one area just blocks everyone out. I like the idea about including proximity searches and such
                Once you can accept the universe as being something expanding into an infinite nothing which is something, wearing stripes with plaid is easy.
                - Albert Einstein

Comment

Where/What is the map you all are refering to?

Comment

Originally posted by skinnee
                    Where/What is the map you all are refering to?
                    Look at the top of the page under the bike... It says "Member Map"
                    Klick on that and follow the instuctions...

As for finding a specific member with it... Yes you can... On the left side you can call up a single pin of a member easily... I found you MD... hahaha...
                    2006 Black N Gold Katana 750.
                    Hey Pittsburgh!!! (and Western PA), Join the
                    "Sport Bike Alliance of Pittsburgh" : http://www.sportbikealliance.com And lets RIDE...
                    Motorcycle Maintenance Scheduling and MPG tool: http://www.mileagetracker.org/index.php
                    Veteran of the United States Air Force.
                    "Land of the Free... BECAUSE... of the Brave".

Comment

Originally posted by md86

Yes, it was in the junk folder. Don't really understand why since I get KR e-mail about PMs without a problem.

Anyway, now I'm on the map, and no one is blocking me
                      Occasionally some of my email notifications get stuck in the spam folder. Just depends on the email client you are using.

Comment

Originally posted by tory
                        we could use something like www.frappr.com
                        There's already a KR Frappr map somewhere ....
                        And I didn't realize there was a LIST you could look at instead of trying to sort through the pins .

Comment

Originally posted by JaxKat
                          Look at the top of the page under the bike... It says "Member Map"
                          Klick on that and follow the instuctions...
                          ty...nothing like the obvious places for that one.

Comment

I'm on the map. Thats a cool feature!
                            Oh my god, Brian, there's a message in my Alphabits. It says, 'Oooooo.'

Peter, those are Cheerios.

Comment

Working...
                            X