X

BearKat, did you need some gas?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BearKat, did you need some gas?!

Not really important but I thought it amusing as I was going through the Kat of the month pics. When I got to Bearkats, which I really like it, i noticed he had it on reserve in this pic.

Doesn't really matter I guess. Just bored and thought I would point it out. Hopefully he got to the gas station ok. I really like your Kat though bearkat.
    One day....

YOU WIN!!!!

It was almost a full year before anyone noticed. That is also the same picture that is used for the banner at the top of every page.

Wow, you were really bored.

Honestly I think I had to switch on the drive up to Ortega. Then when I filled up I forgot to switch it back...I think, man that was a while ago.

Thanks for the thread and the compliments. I like my Kat too.
    1995 GSX-R 750W (Barney Bike - Street)
    2004 GSX-R 600 (Race Bike) - Powered by MoPowerSports.com
    Certified Addicted Racing/Trackday Monkey & Gixxer Fixxer // WERA West #224

Comment

Lol, I was just going through the pics and noticed it. I really like what you did with yours. Gives me inspiration. I have a lot of friends that tell me not to bother with the Kat. They all ask why. So I explain it like this. Keep in mind they all drive hondas, but I tell them it is the same reason that they have hondas. Because it is what i have, it is what I can afford. I love it, so I am going to make it better. That usually shuts them up.

Keep up the good work though!
      One day....

Comment

Also, the best part about my friends with the hondas is that although they rag on my Kat, we all still know it is a hell of lot faster.
        One day....

Comment

You gotta ride what is right for YOU!!

Comment

Originally posted by durtyspeed
            I love it

Already stated. I think she's perfect for me.
            One day....

Comment

Working...
            X