No announcement yet.
X

Kinda makes me sick

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you can get a good deal, I'd say go for it. Regrets come after opportunity goes by.
    "The secret to life is to keep your mind full and your bowels empty. Unfortunately, the converse is true for most people."

Comment

Jim....I'd send you $20 towards it...and I bet you could get 99 others!

Comment

Shall we start a "let's buy Jim his old bike" fund?

Your attention please.....
        Katriders is now suddenly in desperate need of donations to pay our...hosting fees...yeah that''s it hosting fees...

Thanks,but I'll have to pass

I've gotten a reply from the seller and offered to help them with the title if I can since it's looking like the kid I sold it to may have never actually registered it before it became part of an estate forclosure or something and changed hands on a bill of sale a couple times. Would explain why I never got my plate back....
        Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

there are a lot of things that are best left to memories...

move along - nothing to buy here.
          tim

Comment

Originally posted by trinc
            there are a lot of things that are best left to memories...

move along - nothing to buy here.
            tim
            i am kinda with trinc on this one. it would be like hooking up with an old girlfriend that you have fond memories with. trying to rekindle them might just lead to you hating the bitch. so it's a gamble at best. besides, with the shape the bike's in, it would be the same as if that old flame put on 30-40 lbs.......it's going to need an overhaul.

once the bike is sitting in the shop, you might look at it and see other places the money could go. how much time and money do you really want to put into "memories", and be lucky to break even if you want to sell it?

just the fact that you are torn on what to do makes me want to tap you on the shoulder like a buddy who spotted an old flame across the bar room....."let it go buddy....let it go".

ps. unless you can get it under a grand...which doesn't look like it will happen.
            I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

I am amazed how the one side is messed up. You would have to repaint the whole thing.
              Is Effingham a swear word?

Comment

Buy it back dude,its really not in all that bad a shape.Take your time and do it right.

Comment

Working...
                X