X

Kinda makes me sick

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kinda makes me sick

Brownsing ebay today and I came across my old 600 up for sale. I wondered if I'd see it again there one day. Kinda breaks my heart to see what the kid I sold it to did to it.

When I got that bike it was a sorry condition repo that me and a buddy had to do because the "take up payments" buyer was a piece of crap. I brought it home and over the course of 2 years gave it new life but had to sell it before the project was truly completed. Paint is a custom mixed PPG Harlequin that changes thru the entire rainbow. $2300 in painting alone.. There was no camera that could take a picture that did it justice. Sad, sad, sad

That bike was my first and the one that started the road to where I am today. I'm half tempted to buy it just to finish what I started.... but then again...maybe I'll just email the seller and see if I can get him to let the buyer know about us and live vicariously through their rebuild
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

its your 1st love you should buy it back you will never have the chance again

Comment

Jim... it's called FATE.

Buy it.

Comment

you should buy it Jim, just make sure you take the KP sticker off the tail!

Comment

I agree, You should get her back..
          Then you can finish her and then find her a good home..

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

God Wudda Dork!
            Attached Files

Comment

lol
              could be one hell of a nice bike

Comment

you gotta buy it back, thats such a chance to see it again you shouldnt pass it up. i wouldnt at least, even if you regret buying it back you can always just sell it. but if you pass up the chance youll never see it again for sure.
                03 katanika

Comment

Jim Buy that thing back. You have told me many times you wished you had kept that bike. Buy it back and let Kelly learn to ride that one.
                  www.mopowersports.com

Comment

I agree with every body here. buy it and fix it up. the satifaction of finishing it will be great.

Bob

Pre 98's Rock!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...&id=1593731870

http://www.myspace.com/bobbyma

Comment

OMG, Definately go buy it back man.. like Junior said, its fate and it may never happen again. You can buy it back and then get real nostalgic and get that haircut back too

Comment

He'd have to GROW hair to get a haircut . So you're SURE that's your old bike ?
                        I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

I agree, buy it back and make it shine.

On a side note, that guys not far from me, I could go lay the smack down for ya

Comment

Originally posted by md86
                            He'd have to GROW hair to get a haircut .
                            Well I wasnt gonna say that and just give him the benefit of the doubt

Comment

Originally posted by md86
                              He'd have to GROW hair to get a haircut . So you're SURE that's your old bike ?
                              NO,NO,NO your not going to get me to grow my hair back anytime soon
                              And yeah, I'd know that bike anywhere, from the painted frame to the painted rotors to the two-tone clip ons, that's the old girl. Still torn on wheter I really want it back or not. Going to watch the bidding to see what happens and sweet talk the wife a little...who knows....

Comment

Working...
                              X