No announcement yet.
X

Scary Post

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I gotta agree.....nothing like a quiet backroad or mountain road with no driveways.
    Originally posted by iwannadie
    i saw one almost like that.

i was out late(in the car) and was coming down a main road a car about 50 yards ahead of me driving we have the green light and are going 45-50mph. out of no where i see a black truck to our left coming fast. before i can even think the truck hits the car in front of me. the truck flips 3 times lands a good 100 yards to my right, the car it hit was left in the intersection on fire. i stop before the intersection then pull over call 911. the 911 operator doesnt sound to convinced im actually telling the truth takes a good 5 minutes before she says she sending someone. i guy over to the truck the guy is bleeding from the head but other wise ok. he had no idea what happened. hes like 'did that car run the light or something??'. he fell asleep, said he was just coming from school(i saw his books laying all over the road). the guys he hit though were illegal mexicans and both took off some where before the cops showed up. never herd anything more, i got a letter from the trucks insurance wanting a statement but i didnt bother, i gave a perfect statement at the scene to the cops. i dont see how a statement 3 months later would be more accurate than that.

i hate driving though with traffic i love being out at 3am with no cars around.
    Warning!! Will ride at anytime for no reason.

Comment

Working...
    X