X

awwwww snap!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gsx View Post
    Heavens no, HELLS YEAH! Grats on the permit.

One thing about riding with friends is that no one cares about that someone is a "rookie". We were all at one point in time; i mean its not like we wake up one morning, buy a bike and take it out knee down out of the dealer. Me and my friends welcome new riders to our little wolf pack, better break them in right rather than reading about them in the paper.

My best friend has been riding as long as me, and I still consider him as the noobie rider

Not tooting my own horn, but man he's a giant *****
    90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
    I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
    Originally posted by soulless kaos
    but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Nice attack dog scotty.

Here's mine after some serious drugs for tearing his right ear while playing on christmas.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by scottynoface View Post
        My best friend has been riding as long as me, and I still consider him as the noobie rider

Not tooting my own horn, but man he's a giant *****
        Man I feel you there, all my riding buddies are my age(20-21) and most got newer ss bikes. Though we have been riding same amount, I still think of most of them as 'new' or 'inexperienced' riders compared to myself. But I also commute almost 100 miles a day lol

Comment

Working...
        X