Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Trying some custom work, tell me what you think.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1990 Kat 750 GSXR750 cams Barnetts clutch kit Yoshimura full exhaust

Comment

Looking sweet!

Krey
      93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Cant wait to see it done!! I really like waltari's bike that is sexy!! That is a diff look for a pre
        99 Katana 600-Sold
        2007 Kawasaki ZZR 600-my new baby

Comment

MAJOR PROPS! LOOKING GREAT im planing on doing the same, glad to see someone with the same tastes

Comment

Veddy noice.
            Originally posted by katanawarrior
            I keep coming here because of the smileys, really.

Comment

wow looks amazing can wait to see some more pics.

Comment

i like it....another sick modder around here, now we gotta convince you into dumping a 1127 or 1157 in that frame

Comment

yeah...1157 does sound nice.. is it a very noticable difference? I will have to get this thing on the road and maybe that could be a good project for next winter.
                  92 Kat 600
                  mods so far:
                  -96 750 engine -04 gsxr1000 rear fairings -02 gsxr 1000 6" rear wheel -and f upper fairings -190/50r17 tire -custom extended swing arm -02 gsxr rear brakes -520 chain conversion -gsxr forks and front end -undertail exhaust -04 yam r1 pegs and shifter -750 rear suspension -+2 rear sprocket -minus 1 f sprocket
                  www.myspace.com/waltwallace

Comment

Looks good!
                    Chris

Originally posted by jetmerritt
                    Save up for great gear and dress for the fall before you ride. If you can't afford good quality gear, don't ride. It's like saying you can't afford seat belts for your car. There are just no laws to make gear mandatory.

Comment

sweet looks good keep the pics comming
                      pveity = 100%

Comment

Finally got a few hours of work into it again. This is the swing arm starting to come together.

making pattern for some pieces to be put in

its really starting to look like a swingarm again

I think I am gonna get some good time this weekend--as long as I get some other crap done-- to work on it.
                        92 Kat 600
                        mods so far:
                        -96 750 engine -04 gsxr1000 rear fairings -02 gsxr 1000 6" rear wheel -and f upper fairings -190/50r17 tire -custom extended swing arm -02 gsxr rear brakes -520 chain conversion -gsxr forks and front end -undertail exhaust -04 yam r1 pegs and shifter -750 rear suspension -+2 rear sprocket -minus 1 f sprocket

Comment

Got a few hours in on it this weekend...here's my progress

The swing arm mostly welded up, just need to smooth it out yet, and add some brackets and adjusters.

its a roller!

92 Kat 600
                          mods so far:

Comment

That's a lot of cool work! I'm impressed.

Comment

nice job

Comment

Now comes the fun part of lining up the sprockets. First I think I can get about 3/8 of an inch out of machining the face of the cush drive hub. I already got about an 1/8 inch out of a 520 chain. Now comes finding about another 1/2 inch. I am fairly sure I can get enough out of spacing the engine sprocket. It looks like I will have to notch the frame to clear the sprocket. And I'm gonna have to investigate if I'm going to be able to get a sprocket cover back on there with it spaced out so far. Has anyone ever done this? Any other suggestions?
                                92 Kat 600
                                mods so far:

Comment

Working...
                                X