X

Gsxf Emblem

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gsxf Emblem

Does anyone know where to get the Chrome GSXF emblem or something like it?? Ive been looking forever and i cant find any...
    www.myspace.com/BigBadAl16

The best you're probably going to do (which isn't a bad thing) is to get some GSXF decals from Teddy, that's where I got mine. The emblems are very very hard to find and when you can find them they're rediculously expensive (around $160 or so for the set).

2002 Katana 600
    1999 Ford F150

Comment

Originally posted by BigBadAl16 View Post
      Does anyone know where to get the Chrome GSXF emblem or something like it?? Ive been looking forever and i cant find any...
      i happen to know CyberPoet might have a set for sale , i woulda bought em but cant bring myself to pay that much for a emblem
      sigpic

Comment

I'm out of them. You can score them *sometimes* from European or Australian dealerships.
        I do have the raised "Katana" emblems in stock.

Cheers,
        =-= The CyberPoet
        Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Do you have any pics of the raised Katana Emblems? What colors do you have

Comment

I have the GSXF stickers in chrome.
            -Steve

sigpic
            Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
            Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

can i get some pics of those? how much are they?

Comment

Originally posted by JMILDOC View Post
                Do you have any pics of the raised Katana Emblems? What colors do you have

myspace
                2006 Suzuki Kat GSX750F

Comment

PM me the area that you live in... I have not done anything with these yet, because I have not figured out the best way to ship them.
                  -Steve

sigpic
                  Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
                  Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

steve, i would suggest a 10x13 envelope. postage runs around a buck to nearly anywhere in the states.

furthermore, if anybody is still looking for the chrome and gold replica stickers, i can still do them. I can also do them in many other colors

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
                    You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

Originally posted by teddy View Post
                      steve, i would suggest a 10x13 envelope. postage runs around a buck to nearly anywhere in the states.

furthermore, if anybody is still looking for the chrome and gold replica stickers, i can still do them. I can also do them in many other colors

can you do up anything? just wondering about my nickname and i want it on my bike (TANK)
                      02 Suzuki Katana 750
                      05 Suzuki Boulevard C 50

If i wanted to hear an a$$hole i would just fart!!!!

sigpic

Comment

What does everyone think would look better on a 06 Kat the Raised Katana emblem or the GSXF emblem its all black

Comment

I was going with the GSXF emblem, but seeing how there hard to find and quite expensive, I'll probably go with the Katana emblem.
                          myspace
                          2006 Suzuki Kat GSX750F

Comment

Originally posted by JMILDOC View Post
                            What does everyone think would look better on a 06 Kat the Raised Katana emblem or the GSXF emblem its all black
                            The raised emblems always look better, IMHO. They also have the advantage of sparing the highest curve of the fairing in a low-speed fall (the raised emblem grinding instead of the fairing) -- something I wouldn't have ever thought about if the replacement Kat I just got didn't have just that issue from the previous owner.

Cheers,
                            =-= The CyberPoet
                            Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

i got a set of the chrome / gold gsxf decals from teddy and they're awesome. look perfect on the bike.

but, mines the '01 in blue, which is, of course, the best looking katana, so how could they not look good!!

Comment

Working...
                              X