X

My 1991 Suzuki Katana 1100 posted on ebay

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 1991 Suzuki Katana 1100 posted on ebay

Hey Katriders gotta sell my Katana 1100 it is posted on ebay if you wanna check it out here is the item number 130138114285. I can't figure out how to get the link on here for ya.

Thanks

Thanks for the help

Comment

Good luck. Except the head gasket, looks like quite a deal for someone. Sorry to see you leave the Big Bike ranks, tho.
      "Stevie B" Boudreaux

I ride: '01 Triumph Sprint ST

Projects: Honda CB650 Bobber projects I, II and III

Take care of: 81 Honda CM400,72 Suzuki GT550

Watch over/advise on: 84 Honda Nighthawk 700S (now my son's bike)

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

Comment

I like that color. good luck with the sale.
        I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

What kind of mirrors are those. They look like they stick out farther than stock (which are useless)

Comment

Originally posted by vcrmax
            What kind of mirrors are those. They look like they stick out farther than stock (which are useless)
            stock mirrors suck!

Comment

Originally posted by danp2630
              Originally posted by vcrmax
              stock mirrors suck!
              That's why I replaced the stock mirrors on my Kat with after markets, bolted them below the factory mirror spots, now I can see a lot better, down side is that they stick way out to the sides & don't fold-away.
              I don't know how fast my bike goes, I've never stopped to find out.

Comment

Working...
              X