Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blank Katana Canvas

Katana GIF

OMG, thanks a ton!!

I have a good friend who is an excellent artist, and he (and I) have been talking about a custom paintjob for my 06 kat.

This is EXACTLY what I have been looking for!

Thanks so much!
    It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

There was a thread somewhere that had these in them.... but all the blanks for the pres stopped working.
      -Steve

sigpic
      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
      Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

And the blanks that are there are only for the 98-02 (I'm hosting them now).

Sasquatch: If you want an accurate look, you need the 03+ blank. This is also a 98-02 blank.
        Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
        -Unknown Author

The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.
        -Terence

Comment

Good stuff!
          "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
          JOHN 16:33

Comment

Originally posted by brooder
            And the blanks that are there are only for the 98-02 (I'm hosting them now).

Sasquatch: If you want an accurate look, you need the 03+ blank. This is also a 98-02 blank.
            I think I have the files for the pre at work. If you want to host them to, I'll try to find them.

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

I think I may already have them. Not sure if I'm hosting them or not, though. I'll check.

Just checked and I do have the right side view of the pre 600. If anyone has the 03+, I will gladly host them as well. Besides, after I put the new tail on, I'll need the 03+ for my graphics.
              Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
              -Unknown Author

The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.
              -Terence

Comment

Originally posted by brooder
                I think I may already have them. Not sure if I'm hosting them or not, though. I'll check.

Just checked and I do have the right side view of the pre 600. If anyone has the 03+, I will gladly host them as well. Besides, after I put the new tail on, I'll need the 03+ for my graphics.
                Can you post up a link for the Pre?
                -Steve

sigpic
                Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
                Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Working...
                X