>P< lights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• >P< lights

don't leave them on

good thing i checked and moved my bike at work before the battery went dead.

I`ve already done that at work, had to bump start it. Lesson learned. It is easy to do when you`re always steering locking the bike. Now I cup my hand over the upper mark light after I pull the key out. Paranoia keeps me disciplined

www.3dflag.com

Comment

i almost walked into work with it one. luckily i was smoking a cig and noticed the tag light on. this is before i knew what it was and i was like wtf i have the key out and the bike light is on?? did take me long to see the P

Comment

Originally posted by sirpsycho6xy
        I`ve already done that at work, had to bump start it. Lesson learned. It is easy to do when you`re always steering locking the bike. Now I cup my hand over the upper mark light after I pull the key out. Paranoia keeps me disciplined
        Hehe....I turn all the way to the left, then one click back

Comment

Originally posted by Dee Dub
          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Originally posted by Dee Dub

Thats what I always do too.

Comment

That happened to me the other day well I don't know if it was the lights. I came out and the bike was dead it sat outside for 14 hours. Anywyas I charged it for about 3 minutes and it started right up. I did have the high beam swith on so maybe that was it. Well I learned something new today.
              "Wait you are hitting me for something I might do"

Comment

ya i turn mine all the way over then click back out of P. i think its easier to turn the key all the way then you know your in P then just click back out of it rather than trying to find the click in the middle...
                03 katanika

Comment

Wouldnt you know it, I parked my bike at my FIL's house yesterday after doing a quick test ride from putting on the new rear signals and came back and walked away forgetting to turn off the key completely!! ..fortunately I remembered after about 2 minutes or so and saved my battery from certain dead..just goes to show you always have to pay attention, even after you get off the bike

Comment

Working...
                  X