X

anyone interested in some katana art?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone interested in some katana art?

There is a company here locally that is called "Picture this on granite".
    They can take any photo, then laser etch it onto a piece of granite, then they hand paint it if you want it in color....or just leave it as a b&w etching.

a 12x16 or so plaque will cost about $130-140....depending on the amount of work and the colors involved. It might sound a bit expensive, but this is not some cheap poster or a piece of wood. It will literally last forever.

I plan on designing a picture of all the katana models from the beginning...from the 400 to the 1100's. then I will have it made into a plaque.
    So this is just to give you guys a chance to see if it is anthing you are interested in. They can do anything....so it even makes a nice gift say for an anniversary or something. I will be ordering mine soon. If anyone else is interested, I could probably get a reduced rate if I order more.

Not trying to make a sales pitch. I just think their work is incredible and giving you guys something to think about for a keepsake or a gift.

here is some of their work.

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]
    I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

wow that is awesome looking. If I wasn't such a broke mofo I would definitly be down for getting one made of my kat. Can you atleast give me the link to their website so if I ever get any money to spend on other things except bills I will be able to log on and check it out

Comment

I am not even sure they have a website. a friend of mine works there and emailed me the pics. I saw this stuff in real life at a granite exhibition.....truly great work.
      I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Working...
      X