X

Motocycle Towing Service

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motocycle Towing Service

Hey all... I went to the following site, and called the towing services that are available on my commute to see if they tow Motorcycles... And then I added them to my cell phone, (I added them all as "Towing - Name of Company- City of Service" just to keep order in my addy book). I figured I'd share...

Find Motorcycle Towing Service in North Bergen, NJ. Get Phone Numbers, Address, Reviews, Photos, Maps for Motorcycle Towing Service near me in North Bergen, NJ.

Just add in the cities that you drive through.

This is one of those "Just in case" things happen. Nothing like breaking down and not having a clue who to call.

Happy Friday, Have a good weekend

New to Katriders? Click Here!

My insurance company already takes care of that. If I call in, they send a flatbed, not a regular tow truck. Kind of handy.
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
    -Unknown Author

The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.
    -Terence

Comment

why not just call a friend with a truck and a 2X6....?

Comment

Re: Motocycle Towing Service

Originally posted by gytrdunkat
        Hey all... I went to the following site, and called the towing services that are available on my commute to see if they tow Motorcycles... And then I added them to my cell phone, (I added them all as "Towing - Name of Company- City of Service" just to keep order in my addy book). I figured I'd share...

Find Motorcycle Towing Service in North Bergen, NJ. Get Phone Numbers, Address, Reviews, Photos, Maps for Motorcycle Towing Service near me in North Bergen, NJ.

Just add in the cities that you drive through.

This is one of those "Just in case" things happen. Nothing like breaking down and not having a clue who to call.

Happy Friday, Have a good weekend
        Good idea. I would hope never to call that number but it would come handy in the event you need a tow. As for the buddy with truck...that would be my first call but if thay are not home my second would be a towing company that can handle bikes. Thanks for the idea I will program a few numbers in today.

Comment

I carry tools . Short of a full-blown engine meltdown or blown tire , I oughtta be able to take care of it .
          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

first your friend and then theinsurence company's should be a good bet also, but it is also good to have another back up plan so that is a good idea also
            06 KAT 600

Stupidly Quick, Underdressed, Ignorant and Dangerous

Comment

Working...
            X