Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Katana 600 Motor... in a mobility scooter!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Katana 600 Motor... in a mobility scooter!

No joke...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Garage Insanity, 2,913 like, Hidden in the rolling hills of the Isle of Man there is a place, a garage where Insanity is created. Insanity that is made in many forms... #GarageInsanity And now home...

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

just wow...like wtf wow lol
    94 GSX600F, V&H 4-1 Supersport exhaust

My daily driver build thread- http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=129561

Comment

Awesome!!

Comment

Awesone how to fit engine and how to drive

Comment

We have a bar stool with a lawn mower engine at the shop and it's a bitch to control. Wheelies on command and spins the wheels too easily. I for one wouldn't even try to ride it, it would sure haul ass.
          "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
          spammer police
          USAF veteran
          If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSzamjjumEk"]Garage Insanity 600CC mobility scooter shakedown - YouTube[/ame]

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

I can't stop laughing.....

Krey
              93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Originally posted by 92xjunker View Post
                We have a bar stool with a lawn mower engine at the shop and it's a bitch to control. Wheelies on command and spins the wheels too easily. I for one wouldn't even try to ride it, it would sure haul ass.
                Like a push mower engine? if so how did you work the vertical output shaft?
                94 GSX600F, V&H 4-1 Supersport exhaust

My daily driver build thread- http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=129561

Comment

Ho lee shit! Wow that was awesome!
                  1998 Katana 750
                  1992 Katana 1100
                  2006 Ninja 250

2006 Katana 600 RIP - 130k miles

Comment

There's some hope for us old farts!
                    sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
                    ------------------------------------------
                    89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
                    96 YZF 1000R

Comment

Originally posted by crazycraven420 View Post
                      Like a push mower engine? if so how did you work the vertical output shaft?
                      6hp Briggs and straten. Vertical output shaft, even Has a set of brembo disk brakes. We used a gocart centrifical clutch.
                      "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
                      spammer police
                      USAF veteran

Comment

Originally posted by 92xjunker View Post
                        6hp Briggs and straten. Vertical output shaft, even Has a set of brembo disk brakes. We used a gocart centrifical clutch.
                        Would love to see pics of how they made the vertical shaft work.

Comment

That's awesome
                          Kyle

Comment

So frigin cool! I want one. That thing looks stupid quick lol.
                            1990 TURBO Kat 600 G15 hidden turbo 12psi
                            fender eliminator w/led integrated tail light
                            55w dual HID bixenon projector w/halo, blue lighting
                            R6 shock, Custom billet mirrors, oil temp/boost gauges
                            Post rim swap 170/120 tires, EBC pads/rotors, G&J lines

Comment

I think my next one is going to be a dragster type cart, possibly with a bike motor. I've been working on a chassy design.
                              spammer police
                              USAF veteran

Comment

Working...
                              X