Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

New boots needed..your recommendations please..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New boots needed..your recommendations please..

I need new boots which sounds straightforward however as my bike is a rat/survival bike I would like to aim for the MadMax /Wasteland Weekend look. Please bear in mind I don't want to look like I am on my way to a fetish party !! Anybody have any opinions or experiences? (No, not of fetish parties) I'm not too bothered about waterproof capabilities or ultimate protection as long as they're better than what I've got already and they are comfortable to walk around in.

So far I have found Alpinestars Super Victory boots and Icon Elsinore 1000 boots. Both are available in the UK..where I live.

Dirt boots won't save your ankle like street boots .
    This goes with them dirt boots
    Attached Files

Comment

Anyone else have any experiences of these boots ?

Comment

I like the looks of those Icon boots. I however do not like the price of them. I don't have any experience with them at all. Most of the reviews I read about the Icons said that they were great boots. Stiff at first, but pretty good after break in. There was one I saw that said they never broke in, but I typically figure that there are more stupid angry people that are vocal, so I'd assume that after break in they would be comfy.

Comment

Cool ... thanks for your help.

Comment

Working...
          X