X

Draggin Liners anyone?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Draggin Liners anyone?

A friend at work told me about Draggin Jeans -- jeans with kevlar sewn into the inside for abrasion protection. I was doing some research on them and saw that they also have Draggin Liners, which look like long underwear that you can wear under any pants.

I like the Liners because they are full kevlar from top to bottom, and I can wear them under my work pants, khakis, regular jeans, or whatever. I'm a little big in the butt, so getting jeans that fit well is an issue for me.

I see from some other posts that many peeps have used the jeans and like them, but has anyone tried the liners?

Thanks!
    MM

I was wondering the same thing. I hope someone has an answer.
    '98 Katana 600
    '08 Boulevard C50T

sigpic

Comment

I've never heard of the liners, but I know ICON makes some great riding jeans...Thats what I wear....and they are great...

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

For the price I would look into Bohn Body armor. The Draggin Liner does not provide any impact protection. The Bohn armor can be worn under jeans and comes in both a standard and a "cool" version that uses more of a mesh material for better air flow.

Armored Motorcycle Pants, Shirts + Shorts for Any Riding Season. Fits Men + Women 2XS-4XL. The Most Versitile, Comfortable Riding Gear on the Market!

Comment

A guy on another forum I'm on said he went down at 100+ mph while wearing the draggin' jeans. He got a strawberry from the initial impact and rash where the jeans were (lower back). Otherwise, he was fine. I'll gladly take a pair.
          Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
          -Unknown Author

The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.
          -Terence

Comment

Well there's the draggin jeans you mention

Then there are the Sliders

But if you want to wear something under normal pants / jeans... you NEED these

I plan on buying some shortly.

Comment

Anyone besides me think these bohn armour things look the old Cooperall girdle?

Comment

The Draggin Liners have knee armor inserts that you can add on. I'm looking at these more for abrasion resistance, and the Bohn ones don't seem to offer much aside from the parts where the armor is. I also want something that I won't be deathly hot in the summer, or else I will never want to wear them.

Has anyone tried both?

MM

Comment

True Draggin offers knee armor, but I am not sure that I trust armor to be held in place with a couple velcro patches. The Bohn armor may not provide full coverage for abrasion resistance, but it covers the spots that are most likely to contact the ground during an accident. As for how cool each is I would guess that they are both warm if you are just hanging out.

I am torn on this because I like the full coverage of the Draggin liner, but the Bohn seems to provide more protection overall.

Comment

Originally posted by tzortn View Post
                    True Draggin offers knee armor, but I am not sure that I trust armor to be held in place with a couple velcro patches. The Bohn armor may not provide full coverage for abrasion resistance, but it covers the spots that are most likely to contact the ground during an accident. As for how cool each is I would guess that they are both warm if you are just hanging out.

I am torn on this because I like the full coverage of the Draggin liner, but the Bohn seems to provide more protection overall.
                    Draggin Jeans over Bohn armor. You'd be set.
                    Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
                    -Unknown Author

The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.
                    -Terence

Comment

Working...
                    X