Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Most amazing thing you've seen done on a bike...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by md86
    Hey , I went to a COOL band camp .
    Be honest Matt... it was a hippie band camp wasn't it.

Comment

Originally posted by Junior
      Originally posted by md86
      Hey , I went to a COOL band camp .
      Be honest Matt... it was a hippie band camp wasn't it.
      No . Well , kinda . See , most high school band camps are full of people that act alot like hippies . Sit around talking about getting high , making out , trying to solve the world's problems with hugs and junk . That's kinda normal from what I've seen .
      I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Apparently, I've gone through entire corner entrances at Deal's Gap trailbraking with the back wheel in the air on my old R1. I never noticed until Wingspan caught the phenomena!
        '97 YZF1000R, '98 & '02 Bandit 1200's, '72 XS-2, '97 CBR900RR Project, '85 700 Interceptor, '75 RD350

Comment

Any expert motocross racer in action!!!

Comment

Back in high school my friend and I were being squids and poping out the clutch from a stand still, doing wheelies. My friend was getting the bike up to just about 12 o'clock. Next time he tried the bike went clear past 1, he started falling off. He bailed off the back of the bike, the bike landed upright and started ghost riding. My friend then started to run, caught up to the bike, and was able to steer it into a driveway using the grab bar on the back of the seat.
            'He who is not afraid will always be safe'
            --Lao Tzu

Comment

Working...
            X