No announcement yet.
X

Top 10 States for deer collisions..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My mom and stepdad are out right now clearing the streets of these menacing creatures to make it safe for motorcyclists on the back roads once more .
    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Better they and the rest of the hunters do it for us, than us doing it on the highways on 2 or 4 wheels

Comment

Its funny I have a kid in class whose fater is a auto repair guy. I dropped my bike off to get it repainted and get the gas tank pulled. I asked him if now was a good time to do it and he said no its deer season for cars. Ya go figure ILL is #2. Just like in college hoops.
        Is Effingham a swear word?

Comment

Originally posted by nitros222
          Wisconsin Tenth I would like to differ with that everytime I ride the bike at night around dusk i see them where i live.
          As I understand things, it takes both a high population of deer and a high population of people together in the same general area to get high numbers of car/deer collisions. In Michigan, the Detroit area has very large number of deer collisions because it has such a high proportion of the people who live in the state. It actually doesn't have that many deer compared to other areas. One would never hunt there.

I'm thinking in Wisconsin most of the deer are in the less populated areas, so you don't get the high collision rates. Wisconsin probably has large areas of land that are farming country with few people per acre. Pennsylvania on the other hand I think has lots of good sized cities/towns located close to each other throughout the state, and mountainous or hilly terrain that provides a good environment for deer within close proximity of human population.

Comment

Working...
          X