X

being uncomfortable

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The CyberPoet
    It's your women's intuition telling you something taint quite right... could be a minor imbalance in your inner ear, a mechanical issue, something just below the surface of your consciously noticing that's throwing you off -- either way, listen to that inner voice. Most decisions made on that basis are right (statistically speaking) and the price for being wrong in this particular case can be way too high.

Cheers,
    =-= The CyberPoet
    got a question.... did you have bad night with the ladies last nite or do you use those words together often. lol sorry couldnt pass it up.
    a voice came to me and said, sacrifice that which you love the most (my girl and my bikes)
    so i lied and gave up my girl.

Comment

Originally posted by tzortn
      Yep, especially after a break. I try to take my time and get back in the groove. If I am feeling really uneasy I will turn around and park the bike. I have heard of too many people that go down after ignoring that little voice in their head.
      Count me among that number. I talked about it here:

I think I was a bit stupider than you, but listen to that little voice in your head. Mental and physical awareness are key to not ending up as part of the landscape.

Comment

There are some days where I feel like I've never ridden a bike before. Maybe its just to much on my mind or over concentrating on riding.But some days I go out and don't even think about it and I'm smooth not missing a beat..Guess it happens to everybody.

Comment

Happens to me all the time. I'll ride the bike often for a few weeks and I feel really comfortable and confident. Then the Kat will sit in the garage for a month or so, I'll take it out and feel like I've never ridden before in my life. Takin' turns too wide, cars passin' me... Damn, I really need to ride more. I wish I didn't like my car so much
          ****** WAS...Ma Ma Ma My Katana ******

Si hoc signum legere potes, operis boni in rebus Latinus alacribus et fructuosis potiri potes.

Comment

Originally posted by katana bob
            My womens intuition cyber? you callin me a woman?!?
            Nah... it's just my understanding of the English language that this "intuition" is commonly referred to as women's intuition because women tend to pay more attention to it that men do. It was meant as no slight nor any form of insult (and my apologies if you felt it did).

Cheers,
            =-= The CyberPoet
            Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Originally posted by crypt dog
              It's your women's intuition telling you something taint quite right... could be a minor imbalance in your inner ear, a mechanical issue, something just below the surface of your consciously noticing that's throwing you off -- either way, listen to that inner voice. Most decisions made on that basis are right (statistically speaking) and the price for being wrong in this particular case can be way too high.

Cheers,
              =-= The CyberPoet
              got a question.... did you have bad night with the ladies last nite or do you use those words together often. lol sorry couldnt pass it up.
              If you think that's interesting, you aint seen nothin yet !

Comment

Originally posted by katana bob
                My womens intuition cyber? you callin me a woman?!?
                Nah... it's just my understanding of the English language that this "intuition" is commonly referred to as women's intuition because women tend to pay more attention to it that men do. It was meant as no slight nor any form of insult (and my apologies if you felt it did).

Cheers,
                =-= The CyberPoet
                no offense taken. I knew what you meant I was just messin with ya.

Comment

Working...
                X