X

Newest addition to my gear collection

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newest addition to my gear collection

I can't wait to get them and try them out. I have been riding with a steel toed pair of Doc's.
    Attached Files
    Not as lean, not as mean but still a Marine!

Nice boots

I've found once I went to "proper" riding boots if you wear anything else after that it feels weird.
    Kyle

Comment

Nice. They look awesome. How much do they cost?
      "The secret to life is to keep your mind full and your bowels empty. Unfortunately, the converse is true for most people."

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Yum! Those look awesome! Much better than all the red and silver shiny crap normally associated with Sidi's!
          FrankenKat 1216
          GS Fiter 816
          GSXR750! (race)

Comment

You will love your new Sidi's and kick yourself for not getting good boots sooner.

Just gotta say it though.....
            You don't really want to try them out do you? You don't need to test them, they'll do their job. After all they are brand new and you don't want them all messed up.... I think you should try them ON instead
            Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Originally posted by DooD
              Yum! Those look awesome! Much better than all the red and silver shiny crap normally associated with Sidi's!
              red and silver shiny crap? mine don't have much red or silver or shiny crap I don't think.

Originally posted by AbeezieSoNeezie

fact: a yammie is a girls bike
              fact: more that one girl rides yammies therefore yammies = a bunch of girls
              fact: girls lie

therefore, the following equation is true.
              girls = yammah
              yammah = a bunch of liars

Comment

Originally posted by woobie
                Nice boots

I've found once I went to "proper" riding boots if you wear anything else after that it feels weird.
                Indeed .. after wearing boots, and even thinking for a minute about just hopping on and riding down to the mini mart, in sneakers. No thanks.

Great choice with those Sidi's..best boot you can buy IMO.

Comment

one more thing i wish i could afford.
                  I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death. - George Carlin

Join the Zietgeist Movement
                  http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3847743189197#

Comment

$200.00 from NewEnough if anyone is interested. The folks at NewEnough are first rate ... the only way I would buy from anyone else is if they did not carry what I was looking for!!

Not as lean, not as mean but still a Marine!

Comment

I broke down and replaced my old alpinestars, a few weeks back with the Sidi B-ones, from new enough. I love them, havent had a long ride in them, but a few short ones on brothers bike, and gotta say best fitting boots I have ever had.
                      One project done, now on to the next few!!
                      Explanation to girlfriend," I could be blowing time and money on strippers and booze!!!"

"Ahhh! The bliss of retirement and being broke all at the same time!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix_Rising
                        Originally posted by DooD
                        red and silver shiny crap? mine don't have much red or silver or shiny crap I don't think.

WOW...
                        Now those are Transformer like. Go Go Gadget...
                        Are those brake lights in the heel?
                        2006 Black N Gold Katana 750.
                        Hey Pittsburgh!!! (and Western PA), Join the
                        "Sport Bike Alliance of Pittsburgh" : http://www.sportbikealliance.com And lets RIDE...
                        Motorcycle Maintenance Scheduling and MPG tool: http://www.mileagetracker.org/index.php
                        Veteran of the United States Air Force.
                        "Land of the Free... BECAUSE... of the Brave".

Comment

Nice boots!
                          I like you. When the world is mine your death will be quick and painless.

Comment

wicked boots. Optimus Prime meets Spiderman!
                            I wouldn't be so paranoid... if everyone wasn't out to get me.

Comment

Nice boots. Did you buy them online without trying any on first? I need to get a pair, but I don't know when I'll be able to get to the local bike shop. Would be much easier if I could just buy online, but I want them to fit
                              ****** WAS...Ma Ma Ma My Katana ******

Si hoc signum legere potes, operis boni in rebus Latinus alacribus et fructuosis potiri potes.

Comment

Working...
                              X