X

MotoGP Jackets Rule

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MotoGP Jackets Rule

I personally think that MotoGP jackets are cool actually the Apex leather jacket to be exact personal experience took a spill like it was nothing got one tear in it though but damn thing saved my skin quite literally. But i am in the market for a new jacket and i was eyeing the Joe Rocket Racing replica the 06 model black white grey it is tight i think...whats your thought on other jackets

"Our Father's Were The Model Of God If Our Father's Failed What Does That Tell Us About God".....Tyler Durden

I really like that Corona jacket...the yellow is too flashy.

Comment

Re: MotoGP Jackets Rule

Originally posted by Hitokiri_Battousai
      But i am in the market for a new jacket and i was eyeing the Joe Rocket Racing replica the 06 model black white grey it is tight i think...whats your thought on other jjackets
      If it's too tight then maybe you should try another size?

Comment

Re: MotoGP Jackets Rule

Originally posted by Junior
        Originally posted by Hitokiri_Battousai
        But i am in the market for a new jacket and i was eyeing the Joe Rocket Racing replica the 06 model black white grey it is tight i think...whats your thought on other jjackets
        If it's too tight then maybe you should try another size?

No..No not fitament tight like it "looks good" tight
        "Our Father's Were The Model Of God If Our Father's Failed What Does That Tell Us About God".....Tyler Durden

Comment

I think that Junior may have been pulling your leg, but then again he is an old guy. The jacket look s good. I agree with Range that new style is nice becuase it is not as flashy.

Comment

Originally posted by tzortn
            I think that Junior may have been pulling your leg, but then again he is an old guy.
            I'm too old for all the new hipster slang talk Tz. Too much hizzle to keep up with the new fizzle eh.

WURD. 8)

Comment

How much do you get paid from Corona Co..to Advertise?...A little change can help to pay for motorcycle insurance...

Comment

Yellow rules.

Comment

Where are you thinking about getting one from? Look at www.cyclegear.com
                  www.mopowersports.com

Comment

That's a nice looking jacket.

Comment

Working...
                    X