X

Anyone heard of 1st Manufacturing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone heard of 1st Manufacturing?

Hey, I was going through a leather store (just looking at some jackets at the mall) and noticed a really nice racing jacket (not really racing but nice color scheme). The company is called 1st Manufacturing and the jacket style is called 1st Racing. The thing is, I can't find them anywhere online, haven't heard anyone mention them either. I would like to buy it, it fits great and the price isn't too bad but I wanted to check with you all first to see if you have heard of them or heard something about them.

Thanks!

Hmm, nobody has heard of them... i think. Kinda weird. I am going to get the jacket anyways and post pictures when it comes in (had to order it in my size 3XL). I tell ya, it has your normal padding and back protection, and fits like a second skin

Comment

Have you tried googling them? They may be a small start up or a local shop. I've never heard of them but then up here you only see the big names in most shops.
      Kyle

Comment

Originally posted by woobie
        Have you tried googling them? They may be a small start up or a local shop. I've never heard of them but then up here you only see the big names in most shops.
        You better believe it, I've done all forms of searching from 1st to First and whatnot. My only guess right now is that they might be by a different manufacturer that I missed when I looked it over. But that is what it said on the tags...

Comment

Found this link.. looks like they make alot more than just motorcycle jackets !!!

Comment

Originally posted by WildKat
            Found this link.. looks like they make alot more than just motorcycle jackets !!!

http://www.motorcyclestyle.com/index...acturing&go=Go
            Yeah, that is their logo on one of the mens jackets... I can't believe they make that other stuff! lol... wooo... the jacket isn't even listed there - how'd you find it? I spent two days looking around! Makes me second guess my order now... heh heh... lol

BTW I love your new sig and avatar WildKat (I love the blue colors...)

Comment

Working...
            X