X

Newb

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newb

Hey, my name is Mitch and I live to ride my sportbikes. I am a motorcycle tech, and have a in depth knowledge of bikes in general. I currently own a 07 zx10r with full arata race system, tuned and tons of other goodies. I have also owned these following bikes in this order present to past. 03 954rr, K7 GSXR 1000, 07 600rr, 03 z1000, 01 RC51, 03 sv650, 84 KZ550 spectre. All of my bikes have had the works (high end exhaust, custom tune, gearing, Braided brake lines, and filters.) all work minus the dyno tunes were completed by me. I am a US Army Vet. Non combat, even though I am a disabled Vet. With a MOS of 94a. Born and raised in Maine, I have always found my heart with internal cumbustion powered toys.
    I signed up to get some advice on a 94 GSX600f that I have been pulling my hair out on and will have a post for that shortly.I am a long time lurker of a the forums and usually don't have the time to post.
    I also was diagnosed with ADHD at the age of 8 and have been working with it my full life, so bare with me if I get off topic. Hahahaha, thanks guys.
    edit reason: past to present.

Welcome to Katriders...
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Welcome to KatRiders

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Welcome to KR!
        2002 750 Kat
        2013 Polaris 850 XP LE(wrecked)
        2002 Ski-Doo MXZ 800
        2002 Ski-Doo MXZ 800 X-package
        1999 Ski-Doo MXZ 670 H.O.
        2009 Kawasaki KX250F(SOLD)

Comment

Thanks guys!

AFIK all the members here arr very supporting and the Vets are very knowledgeable.
          Last edited by Buraap; 07-17-2015, 10:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Welcome to kr

Comment

Welcome to KatRiders. Lurk no more.

Comment

Working...
              X