Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

So anyone not letting the Katana rest thru the winter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So anyone not letting the Katana rest thru the winter?

I'm just curious as so how many ppl are still ridin thru the winter when they can...because I some what feel kinda alone on the roads ridin because I see VERY VERY few bikes at all even on sunny days.

I ride every day (its my new years resolution), the only day I missed was Last Sunday (it was raining the whole day).

Cold weather doesnt bother me too much, I just bundle up and go
    It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

Yup way up here in New England!
      "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
      JOHN 16:33

Comment

I ride every day I can... For central PA, we should be at least knee deep in the snow and 20 degree weather right now. But, instead we're looking forward to a weekend in the mid-60's.

It'll be another week or two before I finally start to tear the Kat down to do all the mods I've been talking about doing...
        "Men will get no more out of life than they put into it."

Comment

its so cal - we dont have winter - I've missed a couple days due to rain - but ridden every other day - weekends I dont always get out cuz of the kids - but that isnt a winter thing -
          97 Katana 600
          [email protected] (or IM)

Comment

Originally posted by jgmann67
            I ride every day I can... For central PA, we should be at least knee deep in the snow and 20 degree weather right now. But, instead we're looking forward to a weekend in the mid-60's.

It'll be another week or two before I finally start to tear the Kat down to do all the mods I've been talking about doing...
            That is what you said 1 month ago, 8) . This nice weather is hard to resist!
            "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
            JOHN 16:33

Comment

That is what you said 1 month ago, . This nice weather is hard to resist!
              Nobody stops riding because they want to... I'll put the Kat up when I have to - then, I'll start kickin' those mods.

On my slate so far:

Factory Pro Stage 1 Jetting
              Timing advance just fer fun (maybe)
              B12S shock swap
              Chop the shovel
              Flush mount the front signals (or config them as 'always on' lights with blinkers - that would be sweet).
              And, if there's still time before spring rolls around, I might re-paint the old girl.

But I digress...

Sorry
              "Men will get no more out of life than they put into it."

Comment

yep we dont really ahve winter here in florida the times when i dont ride is when im doing something to the bike or im just to busy but that doesnt usally last that long

Comment

Still riding here. Central Texas winters aren't really winters at all.

Long Live the D

Comment

It's good here in Southern Ontario. No snow at all here. Been out a few times.
                    Bike is sold

Comment

hell we went out for a couple hours on Sunday and passed at least a dozen.

Take a Spin With The KR Mascot...
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdjHBFbMAWE

Comment

I don't ever put my Kat up for the winter. We rarely get more than a week of bad weather here in Kansas before it warms back up to the 50's so it doesn't make much sense.
                        2005 Aprilia RST1000
                        2007 Dodge Nitro SLT
                        1998 Chevy Tahoe
                        www.midwestguntrader.com

Comment

My Kat is always sitting, ready to go. All I have to do is put the battery back in and off I go. We're forcasting 60 for Saturday here. Of course, it's supposed to rain all weekend...
                          Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
                          -Unknown Author

The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.
                          -Terence

Comment

....I'd ride even more if my cheap a** would fork over the $$$ for some low-temp gear. I need some insulated pants/jeans and I think I could ride almost everyday.
                            This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
                            BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

Went out riding last week, just bundled up good and went. It's been spitting snow today though

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
                              You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

Working...
                              X