X

Bikes I've owned...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bikes I've owned...

I just did a little history of bikes I've owned since I started riding.

It's in my garage, click here.
    My current rides: (see my garage for a complete history of my bikes)

sigpic

Sweet little story. I like that KZ1000.
    02 Katana 600 (weekend toy) 11.892 @ 111.92 MPH
    90 GSXR 750/1216
    96 Chevy S-10 (work truck)
    87 Rear Engine Dragster 8.46 @ 157MPH
    sigpic

Comment

It was a nice bike. That big front wheel wasn't good on the highway though. One time I hit a small pothole at speed on the highway. I was rewarded with a tank slapper.

I had been wanting an SV so bad. The KZ wouldn't start that spring, and that's all I needed to push me to go get it.

sigpic

Comment

Very nice collection ...... I had a 1978 KZ1000LTD, I used to call it the "Lead Sled". I once lost 10 lbs throwing that thing around the mountains in Dahlonaga, Ga one Sunday .....
        The people who think they know everything always mess it up for those of us who do .....

BIGKAT1100

Comment

pretty cool little collection of bikes you have had!!
          sigpicLife is 5% what happens to you, and 95% how you react to it
          k9 GSX-R 600
          GO VOLS!

Comment

The SV looks very nice!

Comment

Nice list. The SV is just stunning!

Comment

The KZ reminds me of my '80 KZ750 LTD, loved that bike and was so easy to work on too!
                Chris

Originally posted by jetmerritt
                Save up for great gear and dress for the fall before you ride. If you can't afford good quality gear, don't ride. It's like saying you can't afford seat belts for your car. There are just no laws to make gear mandatory.

Comment

Originally posted by alien View Post
                  Nice list. The SV is just stunning!

The SV with the SS Yosh is amazing.

Comment

I guess I need to step up the pike purchases. I've only had 3 street bikes in 25 years. My first bike was an 83 750 LTD. Not a bad bike, and I got 80% of what I paid for it 10 years later.

Comment

Originally posted by JIB View Post
                      I guess I need to step up the pike purchases
                      That's funny... I'm looking to stop buying bikes! I've had a new bike every year since I started riding. This year will be the first time I've owned the same bike for more than one riding season.

sigpic

Comment

The Pre Kat > all others....

I suck, too. I've only had 3 streetbikes in... ehh.... almost 9 years that I've been on the street.
                        Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Working...
                        X