X

Group Buy All types of bikes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group Buy All types of bikes

This event is a group buy for motorcycles in the trisate area. If you are looking to buy a street bike or a motorcycle this summer and live or willing to come to NY , CT , NJ JOIN!. You will save money on a bike just for being in the group. Together we can share info , prices and get better deals.
    Mag-log in sa Facebook para magsimulang magbahagi at makipag-ugnayan sa iyong mga kaibigan, pamilya, at mga kilala mong tao.
    Originally posted by md86
    Originally posted by tomiamto
    f ....them, my 06 750 kat does a wheelie anytime i ask her to its all in the rpms... you have to be in the power band for me its 7000-8000 she will flip if yor arent careful
    Huh m you musta scored one of those rare Katanas with the factory turbo option installed ....

For the best prices in the country go to Honda East in Toledo, OH. They sell tons of bikes to people all over the country and have the best prices anywhere on new bikes. They sell 11 different brands of motorcycles, ATVs and snowmobiles well below MSRP. You won't find better prices.

Honda East Toledo is your premier Honda® powersports dealer near Toledo, OH! Begin your next adventure by choosing one of our ATVs, UTVs, motorcycles, and more today!
    2007 Honda CBR600rr
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
    sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X