X

LoCal Video Clips!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LoCal Video Clips!

We did some video footage Labor Day weekend...Check it out.
    All filmed by:

GixerKat - 2003 GSX-R 1000 8)

BearKat - 1995 GSX-R 750W
    Banner Grade Sept 2006Camera Bike - GixerKat (2003 GSX-R1000)Featured Bike - GSXRBearKat (1995 GSX-R 750W)

Bus Driver - 2001 GSX1300R
    Hayabusa in the twistes?UPDATE: **Please don't try at home kids. Busa Railing take Practice, good tires, and smoooooooth throttle. Not responsible if you com...

Tre Deuce - 1995 Katana 750
    Banner Grade Sept 2006Camera Bike - GixerKat (2003 GSX-R1000)Featured Bike - Tre Deuce (1995 Katana 750)

Jesse James - 1997 Katana 600
    **Warning - This video contanes a OMG Momment!!!**
    Banner Grade Sept 2006Camera Bike - GixerKat (2003 GSX-R1000)Featured Bike - Jesse James (1997 Katana 600)*Fairly new rider, knows he's a squid for wearing t...

There is a few more that can be found on my account: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=GSXRBearKat
    Trackday Vid's will be updated here, too.
    Thanks for watching.
    1995 GSX-R 750W (Barney Bike - Street)
    2004 GSX-R 600 (Race Bike) - Powered by MoPowerSports.com
    Certified Addicted Racing/Trackday Monkey & Gixxer Fixxer // WERA West #224

You guys did AWSOME!!!! Except for the OMG moment!! THAT would have wigged me the hell out. AND a lovely choice of words by darling Gixxy....

I'm so envious of you guys! You all LOOKED great out there. Hopefull in the next 5 years I'll be just as good as you guys!

GIXXY - Even though you didn't get any vid of you, awsome riding. Thanks to you and your cam for getting some great footage.
    KARA

I'm a whole lotta woman, but a whole lotta fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Char
      You guys did AWSOME!!!! Except for the OMG moment!! THAT would have wigged me the hell out. AND a lovely choice of words by darling Gixxy....

I'm so envious of you guys! You all LOOKED great out there. Hopefull in the next 5 years I'll be just as good as you guys!

GIXXY - Even though you didn't get any vid of you, awsome riding. Thanks to you and your cam for getting some great footage.
      Thanks Char! That wasn't 100% for me...but I don't like to run 100% on the street.

Don't feel to bad for Gixxy, I have to follow him up next time.

Comment

Great vids..thanks for the share!

Where was that at?

KCCO!!!
        Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant? I was sitting there eating and thought...OMG I could be eating one of the slow learners!"

Comment

Originally posted by katchup06

Where was that at?
          Banner Grade, CA.

I put it all over that page...

Comment

Where was that at?
            like you will ever go....
            "It is not how these officers died that made them heroes.... It's how they lived"

Comment

WOw , looks like some long videos . I'll look at them later . :Lol:
              I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Originally posted by BearKat

Where was that at?
                Banner Grade, CA.

I put it all over that page...
                I had so much going on..i missed that. All i saw was Leathers + speed + leathers So shuuuush.

Viper817
                like you will ever go....
                Oh...Well guess what? I am from Cali. born and raised..so
                You just wait mr.

KCCO!!!
                Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant? I was sitting there eating and thought...OMG I could be eating one of the slow learners!"

Comment

Nice videos I bet that scared the shiate outta Jesse James. Was the other bike making a turn onto a side street or was in pulling in to a pull off spot? Either way he must have not been paying much attention to oncoming traffic. Great videos that tank cam worked awesome. Thanks for posting.

Comment

Actually, he blew the turn and came across the lane!!!! He ended up sliding into the dirt and almost going over the side but saved it. When we got back to the bottom the first thing I asked of their group was " OK, which one of you saw God???"
                    sigpic

WERA West #71/MWGP #71/CVR #71
                    MSF Rider Coach 27028
                    MoPowerSports.com
                    Torco
                    SoCalTrackDays

Comment

My question is on the last video. Has anyone ever talked to him about his riding form? He was doing ok but it looked like he as about to fall off the bike.

All the videos were great and I bet both of them saw GOD when that happened.
                      www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Originally posted by HS2020
                        My question is on the last video. Has anyone ever talked to him about his riding form? He was doing ok but it looked like he as about to fall off the bike.

Yes, we talk to him about his form, a lot. That Katana needs work, his form needs work, gear selection needs work.

Comment

Yeah, we've talked to Jesse but in all fairness, he doesn't have full leathers so is probably afaid to stick the knee out. Also, imagine a Yeti on a tricycle.......
                          sigpic

WERA West #71/MWGP #71/CVR #71
                          MSF Rider Coach 27028
                          MoPowerSports.com
                          Torco
                          SoCalTrackDays

Comment

Originally posted by BearKat
                            Originally posted by HS2020

Yes, we talk to him about his form, a lot. That Katana needs work, his form needs work, gear selection needs work.
                            So what your saying is that he needs work and alot of it. Give him the KR motorcycle/rider make over.
                            www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Originally posted by GixerKat
                              Yeah, we've talked to Jesse but in all fairness, he doesn't have full leathers so is probably afaid to stick the knee out. Also, imagine a Yeti on a tricycle.......
                              I mean he looked comfortable with his form but I thought he was going to fall off. I know I need some work on my form. We all do. Still at least he is out there with you guys and learning to be a better rider.
                              www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Working...
                              X