Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just bought 1st Kat!

I just got my 1st bike. 2006 katana 600
    Attached Files

Nice bike you will like it! I have a 2005 600 red I love the bike I put a Yosh exhaust,Braada cowl,intergrated taillight,fender eliminator and red signals on the front and it looks as good as ant of the litre bikes and did not cost near as much and insurance is a lot cheaper. Again congrats on the bike.
    Lance
    2005 Kat 600

Comment

Awesome, congratulations. You will definitely enjoy this bike. Get good riding gear and ride safe.
      Once you can accept the universe as being something expanding into an infinite nothing which is something, wearing stripes with plaid is easy.
      - Albert Einstein

Comment

Nice bike. is this your first bike.
        "No regrets, that's my motto. Well... that and everyone Wang Chung tonight." -Out Cold 2001

Comment

Pretty sweet for a first bike. Enjoy!
          ****** WAS...Ma Ma Ma My Katana ******

Si hoc signum legere potes, operis boni in rebus Latinus alacribus et fructuosis potiri potes.

Comment

The blue kats seem extra popular this year. Everybody's gettin em. The graphics are pretty slick.

Congrats

Comment

Re: Just bought 1st Kat!

Originally posted by Triplex
              I just got my 1st bike. 2006 katana 600
              Originally posted by BrooklynKat
              Nice bike. is this your first bike.
              wow i must of had a major brain fart to miss this one.
              all well guess i should have stopped yesterday
              "No regrets, that's my motto. Well... that and everyone Wang Chung tonight." -Out Cold 2001

Comment

I like the blue because it matches my truck and jet-ski. I cant wait to start making it my own. But just an estimate, what does insurance usually run you guys? I thought about only carrying liability and theft.

Comment

i got liability and i pay about 300 a year

Comment

Thats not bad at all. Thats what i was hoping. All my friends have bikes and i have never asked that question. I quess because i know that they are to cheap to get it! They are just asking for trouble.

Comment

IM 30, NO REAL TICKETS (THEY ALL CAME OFF MY),AND I GOT DA WHOLE SHABANGABANG FOR BOUT 500 A YEAR.
                      << RIDE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT !! >>
                      KRAZYKAT'S KATANA PICTURES

Comment

Look at those stock clear front signals....oooooh, pretty.

Nice Kat man, I hope she treats you right.
                        1995 GSX-R 750W (Barney Bike - Street)
                        2004 GSX-R 600 (Race Bike) - Powered by MoPowerSports.com
                        Certified Addicted Racing/Trackday Monkey & Gixxer Fixxer // WERA West #224

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynKat
                          i got liability and i pay about 300 a year
                          Thats without fire or theft

Comment

Sweet ride...I got a 2000 model and its blue also. Gotta love the blues! Treat it right. Its like a woman ...don't just let anyone get on it. :
                            I wouldn't be so paranoid... if everyone wasn't out to get me.

Comment

Sweeeet!

Comment

Working...
                              X