X

Finally happened to me...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally happened to me...

So I'm out riding about an hour ago, and I got pulled over. And a'yup...got a citation. Can't say I didn't earn it. Can't say the officer didn't have every right and reason to issue it. Can't say that I didn't know the guy, cause I did. I used to work with him...in that very department.

So, in summation: I will shut my soup hole, pay it...and be glad I didn't get cited with points. Nobody's immune. Even a cop...
    ハイどーぞバカ外人!

03 Suzuki Intruder Volusia, 95 Kat 750, 06 Kat 750, 01 Yamaha R6, 96 Suzuki Bandit 750 (Jspec), 04 GSXR 1000, 06 Honda CBR1000RR

メイクショップ 神谷 (2013)
    チームのパドック松田 (2014)

US Marine veteran
    Semper Fi

Sorry to hear about the ticket. Sucks bein' on the receiving end (LOL). Keep breaking the traffic laws and you'll be able report to KR about some more citations...
    Last edited by Surviverguy; 08-04-2012, 01:01 AM.
    1998 Suzuki GSX750 Katana
    1980 Suzuki GS450ET
    1977 Honda XL125

Comment

Originally posted by Surviverguy View Post
      Sorry to hear about the ticket. Sucks bein' on the receiving end (LOL). Keep speeding and you'll be able report to KR about some more citations...
      Maybe I read it wrong but, he never said he was speeding.

Comment

Originally posted by scheib View Post
        Maybe I read it wrong but, he never said he was speeding.
        You're right! He didn't say what it was for! Maybe he wasn't speeding (LOL)

So tell us Scout, what was the citation issued for?
        Last edited by Surviverguy; 08-04-2012, 01:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
        1998 Suzuki GSX750 Katana
        1980 Suzuki GS450ET
        1977 Honda XL125

Comment

not wheelieing during wheelie time?
          Please, Just go home, relax, and have a think or two... hell... have as many as you can handle! It'll do all of us some good.
          Tony
          94 Katana 600

Comment

No points means it may not have been too bad...maybe 10 or so over, unless he still gave you a bit of courtesy as far as that goes...

Around here, wheelie or stoppie usually nets reckless op, so I'd think Scout wasn't out hooning too awful bad...

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
            You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

Indecent exposure?
              Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
              HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Oh, don't delude yourselves, gentlemen...I was absolutely speeding. Between you and I, I was doing aprox 85 in a 35mph zone. Dark a$$ country road, great turns...ya'll know how it is.

I got yelled at, bitched at, and finally he gave me the choice between Disobedience of a traffic control device and Careless driving. I chose Disobedience. $110 fine, no points. He did give me a courtesy by allowing me to pick which charge I got.

The moral to the story is...I got a ticket. I aint crying, bitching or getting butt-hurt over it. I deserved it, and I will go quietly and pay it this week, like a man.
                ハイどーぞバカ外人!

03 Suzuki Intruder Volusia, 95 Kat 750, 06 Kat 750, 01 Yamaha R6, 96 Suzuki Bandit 750 (Jspec), 04 GSXR 1000, 06 Honda CBR1000RR

メイクショップ 神谷 (2013)
                チームのパドック松田 (2014)

US Marine veteran
                Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by Scout View Post
                  I deserved it, and I will go quietly and pay it this week, like a man.
                  thats a bad attitude MR
                  Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

Comment

Disobedience... Is that like failure to heed a caution sign??
                    Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
                    HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Kind of, Bill. It's what an officer issues to someone that was doing, say...12 over the posted limit. It's a friendly little spanking.

In all honesty, I would have taken whatever he chose to cite me with, and shook his hand. He has a job to do, and I don't begrudge him that. I deserved it
                      ハイどーぞバカ外人!

メイクショップ 神谷 (2013)
                      チームのパドック松田 (2014)

US Marine veteran
                      Semper Fi

Comment

How about a defensive driving course? Easier on the insurance, ya know.

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

Nothing goes on my record with this citation, Dan. No points. Had he cited me with Max Speed or Careless operating, it would be a different story.
                          ハイどーぞバカ外人!

メイクショップ 神谷 (2013)
                          チームのパドック松田 (2014)

US Marine veteran
                          Semper Fi

Comment

well, glad he was cool with you, and even more impressive is your ability to man up to it. not that I expect much less from a person in your position, but I am so sick and tired of reading whineass threads on this board every so often about fools who get ticketed and want to find a loophole out of it, or how cops are a-holes, even when they know they were in the wrong...isht gets tired to read, ya know?

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
                            You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

In PA you are supposed to automatically lose your license if you double the limit, so I'd say he did you a big favor.
                              -Steve

sigpic
                              Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
                              Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Working...
                              X