X

Wow more then happy!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow more then happy!!

just got the kat together.and what not,,,,,took a little.spin on it,,,,and im more then happy with my budget bike didnt really do what i wanted cuz dont got a slip on but man i cant wait to be able.to open.that bad boy up!!

Show us some pix...
    2014 Ducati Monster 1200
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/austin-stevens/

Comment

Comment

What was you're budget, like $3 dollars? Just kidding, I'm glad you enjoy it.

Comment

Get that right mirror, some turn signals and a muffler on there and you'll be good to go!
          Welcome to KR!
          1998 Suzuki GSX750 Katana
          1980 Suzuki GS450ET
          1977 Honda XL125

Comment

Lol i got all together maybe 600 in it and thats with buyin it too,,,,but i didnt put the blinkers on it or the belly pan cuz i just wanted to take a quick ride,,,and i gotta get a slip on it came with a vance and hines rs3 i beleave.it was but my brother put it on his 94 kat and ended up.saling it and forgttin to get the pipe

Comment

not bad .. she needs a good cleaning though. nice looking scooter overall
              im an american proud and free , a son of the south dont tread on me.

Comment

Yea shes been settin in the garadge i work 3rd so i only.get to play on my days off

Comment

Working...
                X