No announcement yet.
X

190 in the rear

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes I did read the thread here and a dozen others else where Some good some neutral. Na I didnt think the verge was from the old molds (its a new tire) I was just pointing out they didnt just pull a tire out of their...

Like I said I'm going to give them a whirl and see what I think. I'll post my opinion after I get back.
    My YouTube Videos
    My motorcyle map!

Comment

Originally posted by steves View Post
      I've run BT021, and BT016. I hated both. Never again. They ride like they are made of wood and steel.

Good to know, it wasn't just in my head that my BT021's rode like a lop sided donkey.
      -Brandon

Comment

I have a 1989 GSX600F and I want to reduce the front tire and and increase the size of the rear. The bike is already street fighter'd and I am looking for suggestions. Please let me know if you have any easy mods that will allow me to improve the handling.

Comment

Originally posted by spersaud32 View Post
          I have a 1989 GSX600F and I want to reduce the front tire and and increase the size of the rear. The bike is already street fighter'd and I am looking for suggestions. Please let me know if you have any easy mods that will allow me to improve the handling.

Are you use you have an 89 model? The wheels are from an 88 kat.

Anyways, the 88 wheels you have are the smallest size and the spokes don't match any of the other kat wheels. What I would probably pick for a simple modification was to use Post kat rear wheel, and 98-02 post kat front wheel. Use a 110/70 or 80 tire on the front, and a 160/70 on the rear at that point.

krey
          93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

What do you suggest of I want a wider rear wheel for That mod?

Comment

Originally posted by spersaud32 View Post
              What do you suggest of I want a wider rear wheel for That mod?

If you want wider than 160 rear wheel, your going to need to do a major modification to existing parts or purchase a custom/modified swingarm.

Krey
              93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Working...
              X