X

Race style windscreen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Race style windscreen

Here is a link for a race style windscreen which is nothing like the stock and I think looks very cool. I have ordered one but I dont know how it will look on the bike but I will let you know as soon as I get it. here is the link. Post some feedback and let me know what you guys think of it.

Shinny side up!

I need to see it on the bike first...aside from that it's a fancy looking piece of lexan....

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
    You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

Originally posted by teddy View Post
      I need to see it on the bike first...aside from that it's a fancy looking piece of lexan....
      I know how you feel, I orderd one and as soon as I get it in the mail I post a picture of it on the bike, I got a smoke tinted one and not the clear one, stay tuned.
      Shinny side up!

Comment

Yeah I like that a lot, as you mentioned smoke would go better with most bikes I'd think.

Comment

I hope the one they send isn't the one in the picture... Doesn't look like it is the right shape to me. Looks like it comes up too high at the bottom/center.
          -2000 "750"

Comment

Ya, WTF is up with the bottom ?
            2000 Katana 600
            2011 Triumph Sprint GT

Comment

i will let you know whats up with the bottom as soon as I get it. if it looks good I am sure he will get more business and if it doesnt then I will be sending it back. I will keep you all posted on the out come.
              Shinny side up!

Comment

I'm in the market, so if it looks good, I'll buy one up.
                2000 Katana 600
                2011 Triumph Sprint GT

Comment

i'm very interested in this as well. as soon as i see a pic of what it looks like on the bike, i'll be ordering one asap

although... i get a very funny feeling this is for the GSX650F...
                  Last edited by SilentTJ; 06-10-2009, 11:41 PM.
                  2004 Katana
                  GO OWLS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SilentTJ View Post
                    i'm very interested in this as well. as soon as i see a pic of what it looks like on the bike, i'll be ordering one asap

you know now that I think of it you might be right, but I DO hope you are not. it should be here any day. I will take pics of it if it is for the GSX600F/GSX750F 98+
                    Shinny side up!

Comment

This is what the 98+ windscreen looks like

Comment

hmmmmmm........... interesting.... can i get the exact link you ordered that one from, cause i'd like to order one as well now
                        2004 Katana
                        GO OWLS!!!

Comment

hmmmmmm........... interesting.... can i get the exact link you ordered that one from, cause i'd like to order one as well now
                          for the clear windscreen the link is: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/WINDS...1%7C240%3A1318

for the smoke windscreen the link is: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/WINDS...1%7C240%3A1318

Originally posted by bubblehead View Post
                          This is what the 98+ windscreen looks like

Yes I know what the stock windscreen looks like but if this one fits and looks good then we have found another shape to the item you have listed above.
                          Last edited by sportbikemike; 06-11-2009, 09:19 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                          Shinny side up!

Comment

You are so right. The 650 has a vent at the lower edge of the screen - hence the cut out
                            2000 Katana 600
                            2011 Triumph Sprint GT

Comment

Yeah I checked it out too and if this is the case I will not be a happy camper. This means that I will have to send it back and I'll be damned if I have to pay for the shipping cost to send it back. I will make sure that I dont have to pay for the shipping charges. I do hope its not for the GSX650F but I also think it is. BUMMER
                              Shinny side up!

Comment

Working...
                              X