X

tribal flames

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tribal flames

does anyone here have a good template of tribal flames... i'm looking for the look like what ekri's looks like. i can make vinyl graphics at work, just have NO artistic ability at all, so i'm looking for a good template to go off of
    Last edited by airforceranger49; 07-31-2009, 05:49 PM.

RIP joe iwanski ... ALWAYS MISSED, NEVER FORGOTTEN!!

RIP MARC...PEGS ARE ETERNALLY DOWN FOR YOU BROTHER
    "for those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know"

my build threads
    http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=103472
    http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=105768

FlameMasks! : Tribal Flames - Masks Stencils How To Articles Gift Certificates hotwheels, diecast, 1 64 scale, 164, kustom, custom, customs, kustoms, painting, masking, precision, Stencils, truefire, Real Fire, airbrush, airbrushing, paint, painting, ecommerce, open source, shop, online shopping

Comment

lol...tribal flames, that always makes me laugh

Comment

Are they as cool as tribal tattoos?
        90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
        I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
        Originally posted by soulless kaos
        but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

To each their own...

Just as a sidebar- one of my regulars is a tattooist at the local shop. They won't do tribal.

"People rike me. Because I force them to. With viorence!"
          -Travis of the Cosmos

Comment

Originally posted by ajsnow6234 View Post
            lol...tribal flames, that always makes me laugh
            Why do you say that?

Comment

Originally posted by mrwhipper View Post
              Why do you say that?

Tribal...? What fricking tribe do flames come from?

I just have never understood the "tribal" tats, stickers and paint...That's my common response to someone showing me their "tribal armband". What Tribe and what makes it tribal?

Comment

What makes paper, paper? What makes a hamburger a hamburger? It doesn't have ham in it. Its just a name. But what ever excites you is cool with me..........

Comment

Originally posted by mrwhipper View Post
                  What makes paper, paper? What makes a hamburger a hamburger? It doesn't have ham in it. Its just a name. But what ever excites you is cool with me..........
                  The word hamburger does not come from the the word ham. It actually comes from a place, Hamberg Germany. In the early 18th century some Germans in that town ate a ground beef patty called a hamburg steak. Then in the early 19th century a lot of Germans migrated to the America bringing the recipe with them. Hamburger its self is a german adjective meaning "from Hamberg". Actually my local butcher labels all his burger Hamburg, I wonder if hes of German heritige.
                  Last edited by parkze; 07-31-2009, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by parkze View Post
                    The word hamburger does not com from the the word ham. It actually comes from a place, Hamberg Germany. In the early 18th century some Germans in that town ate a ground beef patty called a hamburg steak. Then in the early 19th century a lot of Germans migrated to the America bringing the recipe with them. Hamburger its self is a german adjective meaning "from Hamberg". Actually my local butcher labels all his burger Hamburg, I wonder if hes of German heritige.
                    Good to know..

Comment

Originally posted by ajsnow6234 View Post
                      Tribal...? What fricking tribe do flames come from?

I just have never understood the "tribal" tats, stickers and paint...That's my common response to someone showing me their "tribal armband". What Tribe and what makes it tribal?

nice play off Carlos Mencia's show from a couple years ago....

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
                      You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

I write all of Carlos' stuff. He's not that funny in real life, really. Plays a-lot of World of Warcraft...

"People rike me. Because I force them to. With viorence!"
                        -Travis of the Cosmos

Comment

Originally posted by teddy View Post
                          nice play off Carlos Mencia's show from a couple years ago....
                          That is where that was coming from? Geez.

Comment

ok... so anyone with anymore helpful tips would be appreciated. i'm not claiming to be from any "tribe" or anything stupid like that... but look at ekri's bike, and try to make fun of the "tribal" flames... their so stupid, he got kotm... not that i'm trying to copy his bike, just love the look of those type of flames
                            Last edited by airforceranger49; 07-31-2009, 05:47 PM.

RIP joe iwanski ... ALWAYS MISSED, NEVER FORGOTTEN!!

RIP MARC...PEGS ARE ETERNALLY DOWN FOR YOU BROTHER
                            "for those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know"

my build threads
                            http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=103472
                            http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=105768

Comment

Originally posted by airforceranger49 View Post
                              ok... so anyone with anymore helpful tips would be appreciated. i'm not claiming to be from any "tribe" or anything stupid like that... but look at ekri's bike, and try to make fun of the "tribal" flames... their so stupid, he got kotm... not that i'm trying to copy his bike, just love the look of those type of flames
                              There are ways to freehand mask them. It is kinda easy to show but I am not sure how to describe or show in a thread. Please allow me to ponder this for a bit.

I did a search on his name with no luck. Can you send me a link of his pics? This may help me explain how to mask his type of tribal flames.
                              Last edited by mrwhipper; 07-31-2009, 08:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                              X