Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Best place to get Head Gasket kit for 93 750 Kat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best place to get Head Gasket kit for 93 750 Kat?

What is the best place to get a head gasket kit for a 93 750 Katana? Cheapest on the internet? Complete kit with all that I would need for a job like this.
    Roops Photography|facebook|
    03 GSXR 1000
    04 Honda Aquatrax Jetski
    Past: 92 Yamaha Seca II -> 04 Kat 600 -> 92 Kat w/gsxr 750 swap -> 01 GSXR 750 -> 03 GSXR 1000

Uh, is it just me?

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

Originally posted by zuma View Post
      Uh, is it just me?
      Is it just you what?
      03 GSXR 1000
      04 Honda Aquatrax Jetski
      Past: 92 Yamaha Seca II -> 04 Kat 600 -> 92 Kat w/gsxr 750 swap -> 01 GSXR 750 -> 03 GSXR 1000

Comment

lol, the title kinda threw me off

Comment

Are you looking for the upper engine gaskets only or a head rebuild kit including valve seals? What are you intending to do?
          Must read for carb tuners......http://www.factorypro.com/tech/tech_...m_engines.html

Comment

LMAO!!! It's def not just you... thats hilarious!

The forum cuts it off in the perfect spot.
            My Bike/Project:
            http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=114782

Comment

I had to look at this post Too

Comment

srry Professorman... from the main page thread title just says "Best place to get head..."
                The meaning of life is that life is meant to be lived

Comment

Ron Ayers.com
                  -Steve

sigpic
                  Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
                  Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

I'm afraid to go to RonAyers.com, we are still talking head gaskets, right?
                    sigpic
                    "Character, in the long run, is the decisive factor in the life of an individual and of nations alike." Teddy Roosevelt

Comment

This post is going to get hundreds of Views
                      "The difficult Anytime, the 'Impossible' by appointment only!"

Comment

Bahahaha.

Yeah, check ronayers they should have everything you need

Bahahaha.

Yeah, check ronayers they should have everything you need
                        Last edited by scottynoface; 02-16-2011, 08:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                        90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                        I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                        Originally posted by soulless kaos
                        but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

I was about to really dig this thread for a second. I was like what!!!! Finally a good question on KR.
                          -Fire Is Good, It purifies the Soul.
                          sigpic

Comment

I went back to look how the title looked from the main forum, and everywhere I see this tread, I see the full title, so I was still lost.

Originally posted by Bart View Post
                            srry Professorman... from the main page thread title just says "Best place to get head..."
                            I finally get it!

Originally posted by steves View Post
                            Ron Ayers.com
                            Cool. I remember them.

Originally posted by kevin2502000 View Post
                            Are you looking for the upper engine gaskets only or a head rebuild kit including valve seals? What are you intending to do?
                            My head gasket blew, for cylcinder #3, about 4 years ago. It was running, but it did not not have enough compression in cylinder #3. When I poured oil into the cylinder to recheck if its the upper or lower end is bad, I saw it coming out the front where the head gasket seal is. This told me it was simply a blown head gasket.

What would you recommend? What kit? (I am on a tight budget)

I also need a seal for the timing cover for the right side (from sitting on the bike) of the engine. What is the proper search term to find this?
                            03 GSXR 1000
                            04 Honda Aquatrax Jetski

Comment

Damn, title got me too..

Comment

Working...
                              X