X

New Kat Owner from Mexico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Kat Owner from Mexico

Hi guys my name is David i live in mexico, i bought a 1999 katana 600cc this chrismas and im a member since 3 months ago but i didn't see this section.

This is my babe i called "Puma" Yes i know is a weird name for a bike

Here with another katana owner that i saw when i was charging fuel and i ask if i could take a photo, my bike is the right side

I hope this community could help me with my bike problems because i got some problems to solve (Oil light check is on when i ride, Clock don't work, oil leak, maybe change chain, change brake fluid)

Well that's all, if you know some visual and mechanic upgrades from this bike, please let me know.

Welcome to you and Puma

Nice personal paint with your "stunt" exhaust

Comment

Originally posted by Badnismo View Post
      Welcome to you and Puma

Nice personal paint with your "stunt" exhaust
      i didn't paint the exhaust that's how it came when i bought
      The only work i made with my bike was purchase the rear grab bar, LED Stop light with turn signals, repair the right fender, put some led headlights, put new spark plugs, oil filter and obviously the new oil and that's all.

Comment

misunderstanding ^^ for the stunt exhaust, I would say the silencer is short like stunt bike ! Nice job on your kat !

Are you satisfy of your LED headlight?

Comment

Originally posted by Badnismo View Post
          misunderstanding ^^ for the stunt exhaust, I would say the silencer is short like stunt bike ! Nice job on your kat !

Are you satisfy of your LED headlight?
          Thanks friend i was watching a video in youtube from a rider who modified a 92 katana and made a naked version and looks nice.

the led headlight are so white and one day a driver told me if i am with the high beams and i said no.

Comment

Originally posted by DarksikGSXF View Post
            Thanks friend i was watching a video in youtube from a rider who modified a 92 katana and made a naked version and looks nice.

the led headlight are so white and one day a driver told me if i am with the high beams and i said no.

Comment

Working...
            X